2012 jku Sport Build

FeltsYouUp

I really like the way it sits with the RK 3.5 lift and 35s, I think I'm sold on that kit now. Do you plan on leaving your fenders in stock form, or trimming/replacing them?

Philip *AZ*

Banned
I really like the way it sits with the RK 3.5 lift and 35s, I think I'm sold on that kit now. Do you plan on leaving your fenders in stock form, or trimming/replacing them?

I love my setup. I too have the RK 3.5" on 35's. its an awesome kit, fits my needs perfectly. I am thinking about running the Evo plush ride coils though. See if that will help soak up some of the more sudden jolts from road imperfections. Other than that, its a great system and Im very satisfied with it.
Great lookin rig Sean! I really think white is one of the best lookin JK colors. I think if I was ever to repaint the Jeep I would go white.

Paratroopers Stay Up Longer!

I have been thinking about trimming them but think there might be too much of a gap between the tire and fender. I guess time will tell! I love the lift so far and couldn't be happier! Rides better than expected

Last edited:
I love my setup. I too have the RK 3.5" on 35's. its an awesome kit, fits my needs perfectly. I am thinking about running the Evo plush ride coils though. See if that will help soak up some of the more sudden jolts from road imperfections. Other than that, its a great system and Im very satisfied with it.
Great lookin rig Sean! I really think white is one of the best lookin JK colors. I think if I was ever to repaint the Jeep I would go white.

Paratroopers Stay Up Longer!

Thanks man! It's a bit rough on bumps but i think I can handle, it'll just take some getting used to. Love the lift though!! I'm glad I got white, any other color would show too many scratches

So...I don't know if this is just me but it seems i am getting better gas mileage rolling on a 3.5" lift and 35" mud tires.... 80 city miles and I still have a little over 3/4 of a tank

TX_JKU

So...I don't know if this is just me but it seems i am getting better gas mileage rolling on a 3.5" lift and 35" mud tires.... 80 city miles and I still have a little over 3/4 of a tank

Why did you end up going with the Toyo MT? You had stated in your first post that you were going with BFG KM2s.. What made you change your mind? Performance? Price? And how are those rims? I am really interested in getting the all black ones for my silver JKU.

Why did you end up going with the Toyo MT? You had stated in your first post that you were going with BFG KM2s.. What made you change your mind? Performance? Price? And how are those rims? I am really interested in getting the all black ones for my silver JKU.

I ended up with the Toyos because the bfg km2's are on nationwide back order with no ETA. And I have heard alot of good things about toyo open country so I went with them! Been great so far. And I'm really liking the wheels, I'm glad I went with the silver ring instead of all black, I've only seen a couple of rigs with the silver ring and mine is one of them. But they both look great and you won't be disappointed

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368800751.701657.jpg
So after all said and done, this is what I hope my jeep will look like. Plus some led bars and little things here and there but this is the general idea

EVO C-gussets arrived 2 days after the order was placed. Great and fast customer service, thanks EVO. Welding them up tomorrow along with the rear track bar bracket.

Top Bottom