2012 Warranty Extension

Brent W

Just received my factory warrant extension on my 2012 JK due to the rash of bad heads. Glad to see Jeep is finally addressing the issue. Hopefully I never have to use it. Wish they would do a better job for all the people that had their early JKs burn to the ground.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Just received my factory warrant extension on my 2012 JK due to the rash of bad heads. Glad to see Jeep is finally addressing the issue. Hopefully I never have to use it. Wish they would do a better job for all the people that had their early JKs burn to the ground.

Received mine as well, 150,000 miles warranty on the left head..

Wonder of this counts for the new motor they installed 5,000 miles ago??

HLKSMSH

I have already had the left head replaced on mine I guess giving then the situation it was not bad. I showed up at the dealer told them the code that was thrown and told them the problem. The next day I got a call to come get my jeep with a new head in it.

Brent W

Glad to hear they are taking care of the issue. So far no ticking from mine and no codes hopefully it stays that way. Ouch on the new motor I hope Jeep covered it.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Glad to hear they are taking care of the issue. So far no ticking from mine and no codes hopefully it stays that way. Ouch on the new motor I hope Jeep covered it.

Yep, they did..

They have been replacing heads without a fight since the issues started on the early 2012's

Ant's JK

Did the factory send you a warranty extension or did the dealership?

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom