2013 2 Door Crush Build with lots of pictures

Jtmw

So I need some opinions, I'm gonna have some extra cash at the end of the month. Enough to regear, but not put a locker in (Never pulled the trigger when i thought i was going to earlier). But i also had an experience this weekend that was a little rough. Went out riding with a buddy in his rig, got a flat then broke the rear driveshaft, broke the front ring gear, and the guy who tried to help pull us out politely drug his rig into a rock bending his steering linkage into a 90 degree angle. So we had a rough time getting it out. Had to get an 8x8 to drag us out. Terrible day, stuck for about 8 1/2 hours at the park. So that happening I think I'm done wheeling for a little while. So my question is should a in a 2013 JK is regear really worth the 2.2K my local shop quoted me for my DD JK. (Parts included) I also did a pretty horrible job cutting my fenders, gonna get some PSC and just clean things up. I need some opinions! I dont mind the driving style as for now not really bad by any means. I am leaning towards cleaning a few things up on the JK, new fenders and invest in a few other pieces of armor before I choose to regear. Let me here some opinions.

Napalm

How about Chester Cheetah?

Cheetio?

Garfield?

Orange Soda?

Hazmat?

A Clockwork Orange?

Mac N Cheese?

Ernie?

The Sacral Chakra?

Goldfish?

Butternut?

Beeker?

Nemo?

Ok, I stole them off a list.

Here is one...

Peanut Butter Capt Crunch.

Where did you find this list? I need a name for my black Jeep. LoL!

Jtmw

So my direction is chaniging! I have put a lot of thoughts into it and am going a totally different direction than before. Really looking forward to whats ahead. Got some sliders, and ridded myself of the china bar. Lots to soon come. :):D

IMG_1862.jpg

Jtmw

Just a couple of update pictures, reaimed my headlights, dipped the grill and plan on chopping the rear fenders this weekend.

IMG_1936.jpg
IMG_1943.jpg
IMG_1944.jpg
IMG_1924.jpg

big dr

That is an expensive parts list! But the jeep already looks great, and it looks like its gonna get a lot better!:thumb:

Jtmw

Going out to Woolys Offroad in Lewisburg,TN this weekend. Can't wait to get out there, been killing me all week.

IMG_1998.jpg
IMG_2060.jpg

Jtmw

I got a chance to get out to Woolys this weekend. Ole 2 door kept up with the big boy on 42's. Took a couple bypasses he didnt, but whos watching right?

IMG_2111.png
IMG_2113.png
IMG_2104.jpg

Jtmw

Little bit of recap from the weekend. I dont know why everyone hates on the MTR. It is spotty on the road a bit. But in the southern mud I literally did not slip once. The grabbed everything all weekend. Super proud of my rig following fully locked, atlas transfer cased rigs all day. What a weekend!:rolleyes2:

Jtmw

Started the phase of putting coilovers on. Put Spidertrax spacers, in a few days will weld on my C gussets.

IMG_2357.jpg

Jtmw

I cant believe it actually is happening. Almost pooped my pants opening these bad boys up.
IMG_2425.jpg
IMG_2427.jpg
IMG_2428.jpg

Top Bottom