2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Tenth Anniversary Edition

1BAMFR

I like it ALOT!

Imagine that beast with larger tires and a small lift!

The front bumper lights would be broken pretty fast I would think!

Prime8

The only thing I like above my '13 JKUR I just got is the FC blue and the red leather seats. Hood is cool too, but not sure if I'd be willing to pay for it...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sharkey said:
So are these billet or are these anvil?

I believe this is the same color as the nukizer. It was hard to say for sure with the lighting. definitely not FC - maybe something in between. We took a shot of billet too and will post it up later.

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Here are a couple pics of the new 2013 Rubicon 10th anniversary edition at the LA Auto show.. Not sure exactly what color it is. If it is anvil, it looks to me like it is a little bluer than the Nukizer.

image-3919207467.jpg

image-1943943542.jpg

Here is a pic of a billet JK that was also at the show.

image-3349707633.jpg

Idaho 51

Does anyone recognize the rock sliders? I'm still thinking about a set for my plain Jane. But first, I bet I have some red paint, I think my front tow hooks would look good red. May the back too. We'll see.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Idaho 51 said:
Does anyone recognize the rock sliders? I'm still thinking about a set for my plain Jane. But first, I bet I have some red paint, I think my front tow hooks would look good red. May the back too. We'll see.

It's enhanced factory sliders

casper

I like it

The Anvil color is the draw for me. I have always liked dark grey. Can't understand all the weird bright colors. Biggest thing stopping the purchase of a new Jeep is the color selection. My '08 still looks and runs great. The lifetime warranty is there and it has never caused me any trouble. My neighbor bought a now 2011 that leaked so bad he traded it on a Ram. I'm afraid of getting rid of one that works so good and getting a problem child.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you wanting the the New Special 10th Anniversary Edition Rubicon, here's some news for you...

Ordering open for special Rubicon

Buyers can start reserving their own Tenth Anniversary Jeep Wrangler Rubicon now. Set for March 2013 production, the first wave is not available for showroom stock; dealers can only get them if they have sold one to a customer. The two-door version will list for $35,995; the four-door, for $39,495 (we believe this does not include destination charges).

The special edition starts with the standard Rubicon, but adds a half-inch increase in ride height and BF Goodrich KM2 265/70R17 tires. Black front and rear steel off-road bumpers are included; the front bumper has a winch-capable design and removable bumper end caps. A dual-intake Power Dome hood helps aid in engine cooling. Mopar rock rails give added protection from trail damage (Mopar also supplied the black fuel filler door and tail lamp guards).The black dash and red leather seats are standard, along with a dash plaque with tech specs, new tire pressure monitoring and vehicle information center, standard Alpine seven-speaker stereo, UConnect, slush mats, and other features.

http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php/2013/01/ordering-open-for-special-rubicon

TLAW719

The hood is pretty sick, I like it alot. The red seats and accents are quite nice as well. But with an MSRP $3k more without options then the 13' JKUR I built under build and price, I just dont know if its worth it.:thinking:

Top Bottom