2014 JKUR Granite Crystal/Black Leather 40,400 miles

dunn81

FOR SALE: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I purchased this Rubicon new back in July 2014. It has been a wonderful vehicle and am selling due to some changes with my daily driving demands. It drives great, but I am wanting something a little more efficient. It currently has 40,4xx miles. Tires have approximately 3000 miles.

I have added:
JKS JSPEC 3.5 Springs
Rancho 9500XL Shocks
Bushwacker Flat Flares
Toyo Open Contry MT 37x13.50x17 Tires
Ultra 17x8.5 Wheels
Ranch Hand Front Bumper
Currie Sway Bar Links
Rear Back-up Camera
Tow package

Please look at the specs on the window sticker. It has factory 4.10 gears, 730N Navigation, Remote Start, Side Airbags, Auto Temp Control, Block Heater, Leather Heated Seats, Automatic Transmission, Painted Hard Top and Fender Flares. I have stock components and a few other accessories if potential buyers might be interested. I have owned three JKs (10 other Jeeps) and this has by far been the best one yet.

$39,500 obo

Thanks for looking!

If you've owned that many Jeep you will regret selling this one.

Lol, I agree. Need something a little more civilized at this time. I've liked them all but have been improving each time. I actually already bought a Grand Cherokee to use as a daily driver and plan for the next Wrangler to be primarily a off-road toy. Might look at a salvage rebuild...

I was going to say buy a beater daily driver and keep the jeep but I see you have a Grand Cherokee as your dd. I wouldn't sell it if you can afford it. You'll regret it for sure.

Top Bottom