2014 SEMA LIVE Coverage [Virtual Feed On the Go]

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Catching up, I don't think I would spend the money on the dana 60, after seeing the poor job on my factory axles, poor plug welds, poor c's and diffs spinning on the rear, money would be better spent on dynatrac.

The ome shocks look good.

Excited about the brake kit from dynatrac!

Mopar fenders look better than the other ones, but probably cost twice as much. Rears won't with with corner armor.
Same with their stinger for 10a/Rubicon x bumpers.

The rugged ridge tire mount looks interesting, time will tell on durability.

Really like the warn zeon platinum winch. May have to look into that one.

Jiffy05

What's the difference between this and Teraflex's carrier?

It looks to me like they are keeping the tires COG centered on the mount and putting the height adjustment on the tailgate instead of on the mount itself. I could be wrong but that's what it looks like to me. Plus it is using a square mount instead of the round tube.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You've always said that you can beat cutting the stock fenders... but damn I really want those. Did they give a price?

Loading please wait....

Sorry, no price given. Just told that they would be available.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What's the difference between this and Teraflex's carrier?

The construction of the brackets seemed beefier and were bolted together as opposed to just being welded up. It also allows for the spare to be tilted. I can't say for sure one way or another how well it will stand up but already, it looked a lot stronger that the TeraFlex setup.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
The construction of the brackets seemed beefier and were bolted together as opposed to just being welded up. It also allows for the spare to be tilted. I can't say for sure one way or another how well it will stand up but already, it looked a lot stronger that the TeraFlex setup.

They will probably take responsibility for any design flaws as well. ;)

Loading please wait....

Top Bottom