2014 WAYALIFE Death Valley Thanksgiving On the Go Photo Thread!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I just wanted to thank you again for joining us over the Thanksgiving weekend to go exploring Death Valley with Cindy and I. We had a great time with all of you and hope that you had a good time. I also wanted to thank you all for posting up the amazing pics so that others can see all the fun we had and all the cool things we got to see. I so hope you'll join us again on future runs :yup:

RBCON

Hey everyone, I just wanted to thank you again for joining us over the Thanksgiving weekend to go exploring Death Valley with Cindy and I. We had a great time with all of you and hope that you had a good time. I also wanted to thank you all for posting up the amazing pics so that others can see all the fun we had and all the cool things we got to see. I so hope you'll join us again on future runs :yup:

Wish I could have made it but I was stuck at home watching kitchen cabinet installers for the 3rd day in a row.

Strainger

Caught the Bug

It was a terrific vicarious trip for me since my Jeep was down for some replace and repair work. But just confirming...There were no animals harmed in the making of this trip? I noticed Piginajeep was amongst y'all. :eek: :bleh: :cheesy:

sean.m.adams33

Really bummed we couldn't make it on this trip. I have yet to break in my jeep!! My advancement test is coming up in January and I am dedicating my time towards that. But after January 15 it's on!!

Top Bottom