2015 JKUR Hard Rock parts for sale

Jeep Bro 08

For a grand someone can buy a after market lift. Hell less than that on some brands.u just throw the highest price out thr u could think of & hopes some fool bites

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I am getting (5) new larger tires and wheels and a new Mopar 4" lift kit, so I have (5) stock wheels and tires for sale that were removed from my Jeep at 3,600 miles on 5-3-2016. All the TPMS have been removed, but the wheels and tires have been mounted back together again. Wheels are 17"x7.5", mostly black with silver accents. Tires are BF Goodrich mud terrains, 255/75/R17.
I am asking $1250 for all five wheels and tires, or make a reasonable offer.
I also have the stock rubicon coil springs, shocks, front drive shaft and anything else they remove from my Jeep to install the new lift kit for sale.
I am asking $1000 for those items.
I live in Northridge, CA (approx 20 minutes northwest of Los Angeles, CA), so local buyers only.
Thanks.
No photos of other parts yet. They are still on my Jeep and should be ready by Friday (5-6-2016).
View attachment 201600

Most people on this site have already unloaded the exact wheels/tires you're selling because they went bigger too, Won't be a lot of demand here. I see sets of stock JK wheels/tires in great condition on CL all the time for 400-500 bucks.

EDIT: Just for kicks, your local Craigslist:

View attachment 201634

Hey, that's my jeep with the Smittybilt tube doors. That's funny. I guess I'm overpriced. Thanks for the input back to the drawing board.

so you post them up here for $1250, but only $1000 on craigslist? Classy. :grayno: You are making friends already...

trailraider

Why would you dismount, mount and balance the tires to get the sensors? What's a sensor worth in the u.s? Maybe $30.
Its not even worth the hassle. Now joe blow will have to do the same to put them back in. Pointless really, if you sink money into new larger tires and wheels ,why not spend the extra $150 on the sensors? Probably cost $100 to m&b.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I sold my 5 oem 7k mile Rubicon wheels and tires WITH TPMS for $750. I'm selling my springs and shocks for $150 shipped. It blows my mind how many people with JKURHRABCXYZ Jeeps list their take off parts for astronimical prices. It's a Rubicon with the wheels painted black, different tires (different does not = more expensive), some red decals on the hood, and some "metal" bumpers that are thin metal with some plastic thrown in, and a tube welded onto the Rubicon rock sliders. Aftermarket stuff for the same price or even LESS than some of these OEM parts are frequently listed for would be a much smarter way to go.

SilverBack

Dude, whereas the OP is way high on price and maybe a little delusional, there is no need to take out your frustration on all Hard Rock owners or their jeeps. Some of us like our red stickers...[emoji41]

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Dude, whereas the OP is way high on price and maybe a little delusional, there is no need to take out your frustration on all Hard Rock owners or their jeeps. Some of us like our red stickers...[emoji41]

Lol, I'm not saying all HR owners do that, just that most of the HR parts I see for sale are at excessive prices that are frequently above aftermarket parts prices.

SilverBack

Lol, I'm not saying all HR owners do that, just that most of the HR parts I see for sale are at excessive prices that are frequently above aftermarket parts prices.

Cool beans dude! You are quite right though! I just hope when I get back to the US and it comes time to swap out my HR stuff, for something more substantial, I can get some sweet $$$$ for my slightly used parts. I will not be delusional though!take care and have a good one.

Top Bottom