2015 JKX - East Coast

thardy

Banned
Figured some of you might be interested in what the JKX Facebook account just posted. Pretty damn cool!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442456299.055782.jpg

sc_rhino

It's been awhile but northridge released their 2nd part on youtube but they must of had a copyright claim because a few hours later it was gone. It was good footage but it had too much music only parts and no actual jeep sound.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
It's been awhile but northridge released their 2nd part on youtube but they must of had a copyright claim because a few hours later it was gone. It was good footage but it had too much music only parts and no actual jeep sound.

Let me guess, lost of slow mo shots and it was boring?

JerseyJK

I can't stand YouTube videos that ruin the thing they're showing with overly loud music or those stupid out of focus in focus back out of focus back in focus slightly tilted camera angle. lol. Reminds me of that Speed channel import tuner show in the late 90's. The camera man would move the camera back and forth while zooming in and zooming out. It was impossible to see a single thing they were talking about.

Lil Nasty

Let me guess, lost of slow mo shots and it was boring?

It's like watching a commercial. Entertaining for a minute then it becomes all the same. There is no story, adventure or character build up to make you feel like you were there. Just my opinion.

rinkishjk

The music selection almost reminded me of playing a driving game. Maybe the TV stuff will be better. Doubt it will ever be as good as what Eddie and Cindy do.

noroad

I'm curious to see how the TV production turns out.

My bet is that it is going to be good!

My guess would be as lame as the YouTube videos

Yup my guess is you are right. Now we just get to see lame commercials to break up the lameness of it

Some downers right here^^^

1st- its better then no film!
2nd- if you look at the first film and the amount of time it took to make( as in they wheeled and very soon after already had a half way ok video out) is pretty damn impressive!
3rd- If its so bad lets see some of you videos of wheeling lol?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

2nd- if you look at the first film and the amount of time it took to make( as in they wheeled and very soon after already had a half way ok video out) is pretty damn impressive!

Your in all my lame videos lol

Yes mine are lame compared to what they do BUT when you hire a film crew to do it and it's not good at all compared to what Eddie and Cindy have done for free it's going to make some waves

I sell and support Siemens automation and motion products for factory automation. Allen Bradley is another big player in this area... I hate it when people compare what Siemens will or will not do when compared to AB. The same goes the other way around. The problem is they buy a product and then rather than learning how to best use it, they bitch about how it doesn't work like the other product.

I LOVE Eddie and Cindy's videos. but they decided not to do the JK-X stuff anymore. I would rather have a video by someone else than none at all.

Perhaps everyone is dissatisfied with these videos because they are expecting them to be just like Eddie and Cindy's rather than just taking them for what they are.

It's kinda like that time you are expecting to get a drink of Coke or Pepsi and you forgot you ordered tea. The tea is great but not when you are expecting something else.....

catahoula

Caught the Bug

Yup I agree. I liked the video.

noroad

Your in all my lame videos lol

Yes mine are lame compared to what they do BUT when you hire a film crew to do it and it's not good at all compared to what Eddie and Cindy have done for free it's going to make some waves

I sell and support Siemens automation and motion products for factory automation. Allen Bradley is another big player in this area... I hate it when people compare what Siemens will or will not do when compared to AB. The same goes the other way around. The problem is they buy a product and then rather than learning how to best use it, they bitch about how it doesn't work like the other product.

I LOVE Eddie and Cindy's videos. but they decided not to do the JK-X stuff anymore. I would rather have a video by someone else than none at all.

Perhaps everyone is dissatisfied with these videos because they are expecting them to be just like Eddie and Cindy's rather than just taking them for what they are.

It's kinda like that time you are expecting to get a drink of Coke or Pepsi and you forgot you ordered tea. The tea is great but not when you are expecting something else.....

This is my Point I love Eddies and Cindys work because it is very well done! But the fact is they put a video out super fast which says two things, It was either rushed by someone or its was ment to be more of a teaser then a true video.

Look at their target market on those stations. The videos Eddie and Cindy made were for this market, very narrow. The videos being made (like the teasers) are for the "general public". With TV spots you have to appeal to them to get advertisements and more $$. I see this all the time in skydiving/base when we make videos to appeal to people outside the sport vs in the sport. Average attention span is 8 seconds, that's why there are a bunch of cuts and speed changes. Keeps the user engaged not necessarily entertained.

Jk909

If I could make a good video I would but I can't so I won't lol. All I'm saying is when they hired a professional film crew I expected more not less. It seemed a bit too mainstream for me. Kinda like going to a restaurant for a dish that your mother would typically prepare, it lacked that home style flavor.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
If I could make a good video I would but I can't so I won't lol. All I'm saying is when they hired a professional film crew I expected more not less. It seemed a bit too mainstream for me. Kinda like going to a restaurant for a dish that your mother would typically prepare, it lacked that home style flavor.

Very well put. Mom cooks it for you for free and it's amazing. You go to a restaurant and pay top dollar and it's mediocre at best. Pretty disappointing if you ask me.

By the way has anybody here seen the videos that preceded Eddie and Cindy's JKX videos? Yeah they give them away free with every purchase of a sticker at your local Northridge or offered evolution store.

Top Bottom