2015 Rubicon

ozzie

Well I pulled the trigger today I traded in my 2013 Sahara Unlimited and picked up a2015 Rubicon. I will actually being taking it on the trails this weekend. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416358487.410612.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416358500.443585.jpg
And there you have it. Excited for putting on my lift, wheels and tires in January. I will start a thread for that soon.

ozzie

The new sound system is great. But the big reason I got this rig is Dana 44s and 4.10 gears. I love this Rubicon and it's time to purchase more decals from Wayalife to put on my jeep

ozzie

My plans Are 3.5" lift Rock Krawler with ATX wheels (not bead locks) with 35" NITTOS trail grappler M/T. Than wait a year to add bumpers, rock guards

FireKev

My plans Are 3.5" lift Rock Krawler with ATX wheels (not bead locks) with 35" NITTOS trail grappler M/T. Than wait a year to add bumpers, rock guards

Congrats on the new rig I just picked up a 15' anvil JKU Rubi two weeks ago, I have to agree the sound system with the new alpines are awesome :rock:

ozzie

Congrats all there purchase of a 15 Rubicon. After Christmas I am installing my lift, wheels and tires

Top Bottom