2015 WAYALIFE Last Chance Canyon Newbie Run

Some great pics here! Looks like a great time!

Being a newbie myself, I wish I could have been able to do this. Maybe next time!!

Oh, BTW, here's a couple of carnage shots I took on from this trip...
main.php

main.php

:crazyeyes:

:eek: Hopefully you didn't fracture your Calcaneus (heel) or the Tarsal Bone. Honestly I would recommend you get that checked out. :yup:

I'd like to join one for next year or if there's one later in the year. Slowly getting my JK up to spec. Are there posts that announce this or an email list?

I get the ones from WayaLife but nothing about this one. Missed out.

Yes Eddie, my wife does need to drive next time. Having never driven before she talked me out of her driving. After the trip she said everyone was so helpful and how many women did drive she was excited to start driving. This weekend it is up and over Santiago Peak with her at the wheel. Thanks everyone for a super experience and confidence builder.

I'd like to join one for next year or if there's one later in the year. Slowly getting my JK up to spec. Are there posts that announce this or an email list?

I get the ones from WayaLife but nothing about this one. Missed out.

Might I recommend rather than waiting for an email, spend some time here. You will see these threads. You can even find them in the Upcoming Trips and Events thread, which you can subscribe to. Then you will be sure not to miss any as you can receive updates.

Looks like it was a great trip and everyone learned a lot!

Ouch Eddie! Yea go get that looked at!

RubiX1

Wow, what a blast, My first time ever off-roading, as I been reflecting back since got home Sat. eve. feel like I graduated from the SEAL team of Jeeping. It was an awesome experience for me and I want to thank Eddie, Cindy & Adam and all the other team members for all the help & support through this adventure. I learned so much through the experience. The pictures are great. P.S. It was great meeting everyone. Will do this again when time allows.

main.php

main.php

Nothing a little Honey can't fix, jk. Hope you recover super fast and glad it's not your driving foot.

Ok, Its time to change my screen name and redo my identity so can run this again next year. Thank you so much Wayalife crew for an amazing weekend. An eye opening weekend!

Thank you again!
Dave

Awesome pics my friend - gonna have to give you the job of doing this for us in the future!!
Thanks again for all your help :thumb:

Thanks!! I had a great time and loved helping out. Any time you need help, let me know... :yup:

main.php

Oh man that looks painful! :eek: Hope you recover quickly!!

Top Bottom