2015 WAYALIFE Pilgrimage to the Promised Land MEGA THREAD

There is one on top of the rock then one in the parking lot make of lic plates and bolts

View attachment 137519

Yeh on the picture posted previously I was talking about the one on the rock because even though I've been to moab 3 times and driven past the "hole in the rock" dozens of times I only just noticed that this year driving back to moab after running Lockhart basin.

Update #2:

All sensors were replaced and the problem wasn't fixed.

They pulled the cam shafts and one was broke. I asked if they were going to keep investigating and they told me yes but want to get this swapped first.

It feels like they should just find "all" the issues then fix them. But who cares I guess still under warranty :yup: :thumb:

At least they're making some progress,That would be cool if they fix it up under warranty, fingers crossed this goes well for ya

Update #2:

All sensors were replaced and the problem wasn't fixed.

They pulled the cam shafts and one was broke. I asked if they were going to keep investigating and they told me yes but want to get this swapped first.

It feels like they should just find "all" the issues then fix them. But who cares I guess still under warranty :yup: :thumb:

Jason, sorry to hear of your troubles on such an epic journey. Hope everything is covered under warranty and gets fixed quickly.

Ran fins n things today. My wife even got behind the wheel for half a trail. That was very cool.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429143386.672156.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429143570.590924.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429143702.877881.jpg

Top Bottom