2016 JKUR complete axel set

Necro

I have a friend that is looking for front and rear axles. He's not a member of this forum though. Am I allowed to let him know these are for sale?

WJCO

Meme King
I have a friend that is looking for front and rear axles. He's not a member of this forum though. Am I allowed to let him know these are for sale?

This really is an area for active members here to give each other good deals on used parts. I think most members and admin would prefer it stays that way.

sparks

I have a related question... don't mean to hijack the thread though. If I'm out of line, tell me to get lost. lol

How hard of a job is it to swap axles? I have 3.21 non rubi axles and considered a regear but swapping the axles seems like a more do-able project.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I have a related question... don't mean to hijack the thread though. If I'm out of line, tell me to get lost. lol

How hard of a job is it to swap axles? I have 3.21 non rubi axles and considered a regear but swapping the axles seems like a more do-able project.

Swapping axles is easier than regearing IMO. Pretty much bolt on other than bleeding brakes.

Mtb275

Appears I have a serious buyer. I received a deposit and should have full payment early next week. Getting them ready for shipping.[emoji16]

If something falls through, I will update this thread.

I'm glad they are going to someone on the forum.

Thanks to everyone that was interested.

Top Bottom