2016 SEMA Show : Coming Soon!

Ddays

Hooked
Sweet - Love how in-depth you guys cover this event. I've never seen better coverage anywhere.
LOL - can't wait to see the what innovative stuff Starwood has this year!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
SEMA is an annual Wayalife highlight for me. We always get to see great new products and vehicles and even a few "What were they thinking" pics. Can't wait!

JAGS

Hooked
Will be interesting to see if innovation still exists in the JK market. Looking forward to your coverage once again. [emoji106]

Hohertz

Always love following the SEMA coverage yall put on! Subscribed and thanks for covering the show for all of us.

Just Wait

Just wait until you see what we have in store for the SEMA SHOW this year. We will be at our booth 21351. Be on the look out for our JK outside with the 3inch stretch not to mention our most recent build and the Mighty Jeep FC170. Be such to stop by and say hi.
EJS-2016-BM140588.jpg

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
Awesome, I can't wait for your awesome coverage. You guys never disappoint. Hoping for some sweet trucks this year, and if I'm not mistaken, Ed's (Brute) Hellcat JK6 will be there!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I will be attending SEMA, but my JK6 will not...a manufacturer offered to put my rig in their booth, but since their product was not part of my build plan, I graciously declined...

r2fasani

You can't beat the SEMA coverage provided by Wayalife. Looking forward to seeing all the new products and builds this year! Many thanks in advance to Eddie and Cindy and their exhaustive coverage!!

Top Bottom