3 inch plush ride length?

trailless

Caught the Bug
So I ordered the 3" enforcer kit. For fun I put the front plush ride springs next to my stock ones. It looks like the plush rides are 1.5" longer. Is this right? The 2" evo level front springs were about about as long as the 3" plush rides in the picture.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473468494.210074.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
3" plush ride length?

Look how many more turns are in the coils. You should get 3"

thardy

Banned
Nice to see you finally ordered it! As for your question, I got nothing. Sorry.

If you need help installing, or a place to do it, let me know.

WJCO

Meme King
You can't just look at the length ( that's what I told her). Steel spring rates and thickness play a role. I've installed 4 inch lifts on vehicles that have almost the same length springs as OEM springs and still yielded the right height for the lift. Unfortunately you'll have to install them and see what you got or trust others that have installed the same kit.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
You can't just look at the length ( that's what I told her). Steel spring rates and thickness play a role. I've installed 4 inch lifts on vehicles that have almost the same length springs as OEM springs and still yielded the right height for the lift. Unfortunately you'll have to install them and see what you got or trust others that have installed the same kit.

It's all about girth

trailless

Caught the Bug
Nice to see you finally ordered it! As for your question, I got nothing. Sorry.

If you need help installing, or a place to do it, let me know.

Definitely need a place to get some stuff installed... Either that or I'll have to pay someone to install it for me.

I have the 3" enforcer, fox 2.0 performance shocks, atx slabs, 1350 front drive shaft, drag link flip, evo rockstars. I have some more stuff to order like ball joints, dynatrac big brake kit, 37x13.50 stt pros, and a tire carrier. Still, we could install the lift and drive shaft at some point. I'll definitely let you know when it comes time!

trailless

Caught the Bug

The rear springs were shorter than the front. Evo doesn't make any rear spring shorter than the 3" and the ones I received are shorter than the fronts so it should be right.

trailless

Caught the Bug

It's all about girth

I see. Just assuming everything I heard that the plush rides were supposed to be smoother than stock springs. Makes you imagine that they'd be a lot longer.

303DAILY

I have the same lift and at ride height I have closer to 3.5 inch lift. Once I installed bumpers, tire carrier winch it sits at 3

hhunter050

Wish I took measurements cause I just put 3" plush rides on my shit. All I can say is I have the fox 2.0s too and my jeep rides so smooth, especially in the dirt

qwasin

But don't discount length either. I have no doubt those will provide 3"+ of lift. I also have no doubt they will be flopping around in the coil perch at full droop if you have a ~28" extended shock.

trailless

Caught the Bug
For anyone interested, here's a couple pictures with some measurements.

Stock front spring, 3" enforcer front spring and rear spring.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473562102.204830.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473562136.421508.jpg

jkwebbie

Definitely need a place to get some stuff installed... Either that or I'll have to pay someone to install it for me.

I have the 3" enforcer, fox 2.0 performance shocks, atx slabs, 1350 front drive shaft, drag link flip, evo rockstars. I have some more stuff to order like ball joints, dynatrac big brake kit, 37x13.50 stt pros, and a tire carrier. Still, we could install the lift and drive shaft at some point. I'll definitely let you know when it comes time!

Does this mean you'll finally run the hard group?

Top Bottom