33" tire question

JLSilerJK

Discount Tire Westmont was a huge help! Gave many reasons why I could/couldnt and gave first hand experience (he's a Jeeper heading to Moab in a week!) I'm gonna wait and do it right!

Everyone posting in the thread is right. It could be done but it has more negatives than positives... Thanks guys

Discount Tire

Discount Tire Westmont was a huge help! Gave many reasons why I could/couldnt and gave first hand experience (he's a Jeeper heading to Moab in a week!) I'm gonna wait and do it right!

Everyone posting in the thread is right. It could be done but it has more negatives than positives... Thanks guys

Thanks for the shout out for the Discount Tire Westmont store. Most of us are enthusiasts just like you.

bigtrucker52

Are y'all running stock with 33s i'm considering putting off the lift and just getting 33s for now or at least a 2-3" lift with 35s until i can get the evo double throwdown ft/ evo lever rr

AJK

Are y'all running stock with 33s i'm considering putting off the lift and just getting 33s for now or at least a 2-3" lift with 35s until i can get the evo double throwdown ft/ evo lever rr

If you're going to run 33's stock you will need wheel spacers or purchase wheels with less back spacing. Not sure how you want to step through your build but this is what I did. I purchased 33's and new wheels. Before I had the money set aside for my lift. For a short term alternative lift I spent like $40 on some 3/4 daystar pucks. 6mo later I installed the lift I was wanting and wished I had 35's ever since.

bigtrucker52

If you're going to run 33's stock you will need wheel spacers or purchase wheels with less back spacing. Not sure how you want to step through your build but this is what I did. I purchased 33's and new wheels. Before I had the money set aside for my lift. For a short term alternative lift I spent like $40 on some 3/4 daystar pucks. 6mo later I installed the lift I was wanting and wished I had 35's ever since.

Yeah i want the evo lift eventually

Top Bottom