35 club!

07JKSahara

I have the EVO Leveling kit and longer shocks. Close to 10" of travel and it can look pretty impressive considering how little I spent. If you keep the stock length shocks no driveshafts are needed. I haven't upgraded mine and I didn't tear my driveshaft boot but it comes so close to the stupid exhaust that it melted haha. There's a Y-Pipe from Dynomax or someone I'll end up getting more then likely. Love the ride quality. Love the 35's but, can't wait for 37's!

Like the look of yours, I still have full fenders until I'm brave enough to cut them... I think that's the best free mod you can do for up travel.

MonkeyLeo13

IMG_4156.jpg IMG_4158.jpg

Finally installed Toyo OC 35x12.5x18 a few weeks ago and got EVO C-gusset weld on last weekend. It has spidertrax wheel spacer 1.75" and TF 2.5. Unfortunately I can't test to go on off road until maybe first weekend of Jan.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I was able to use the 35s yesterday. Very little rubbing in the rear. Also have very little flex. :( 1423412467856.jpg 1423412489156.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
That looks awesome. I've been admiring those wheels since they came out. Was just selling the wife on those for when she gets her jeep.

Thanks brother! I have had a few sets of wheels since I bought the Fuels, but I always end up keeping the Fuels. I don't think she will be disappointed.

Top Bottom