35's and no lift

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Where did you find the covers on line? I would like to do that as well.

Look up Maximus-3 rear bumper end caps on the google and you should find them. Not a supporting vendor so I can't send you a link. They fit really well.

Dirtysocks

My rear tire was getting too close to the trimmed pinch seam on full stuff. Was not comfortable trimming any further & went with a small lift for piece of mind.

Yours might be different, make sure you have someone was watch your wheels when fully articulating offroad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajeepthing

My '13 jk with new 35" Gladiator X-comps and no lift yet... did cut the factory flares and my Incubus rims have great back spacing. 20170415_061917.jpg

Built not Bought

Mikecal9985

I was wondering if 35x12.50R18 (the specs say I would need a wheel that’s 8.5-11”) would work with my stock Sahara wheels which are only 7.5”
IMG_0520.jpg
These are the wheels that came on the Jeep!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

avstec

I was wondering if 35x12.50R18 (the specs say I would need a wheel that’s 8.5-11”) would work with my stock Sahara wheels which are only 7.5”
Yes they should work. I am running 315/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs on my stock Rubicon rims (7.5"wide). Goodyear says they require a 8.5" -10" rim but I have yet to have any problems. The only issue I have heard of is some tire places won't mount a tire to a rim that isn't in spec for the tire. Hope this helps. :drinks:

Mikecal9985

Yes they should work. I am running 315/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs on my stock Rubicon rims (7.5"wide). Goodyear says they require a 8.5" -10" rim but I have yet to have any problems. The only issue I have heard of is some tire places won't mount a tire to a rim that isn't in spec for the tire. Hope this helps. :drinks:

As stated above I have been running two JK's on 35 equivalents (metric) with stock rims . One on 18's and one on 17's. No issues

Ok awesome!! Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DC303

OEM Wheels for sale

Mammoth Rims with 4.5" BS
Mud Claw Extreme 35x12.5x17
2015 Hard Rock w/o lift

BTW, I do have these for sale if anyone is interested... OEM Wheels and Decent treads OEM wheels.jpg
We all know the cost. Make me an offer! Thanks

Top Bottom