4.88 rear and 5.13 front

Wtf are you talking about? Pull the dick outta your ass and harden the fuck up.

We just wanted clarity on your thoughts. That's all man. Sarcasm can not be taken the way one intends it to be taken with only words. Maybe you should leave the sarcasm on the trails and less on the Internet. You know, where everything is true??

We just wanted clarity on your thoughts. That's all man. Sarcasm can not be taken the way one intends it to be taken with only words. Maybe you should leave the sarcasm on the trails and less on the Internet. You know, where everything is true??

I thought you were leaving.

To all,

I want to apologize if I was out of line earlier. I was a little upset with the situation and vented it towards certain people on here. Specifically OverlanderJK and Cozdude. I value everyone's opinion and would like to keep comi ng to you guys for those valued opinions. Again I am sorry and hope that we can all move forward from this. Thanks again for all the support and help.

Dan

To all,

I want to apologize if I was out of line earlier. I was a little upset with the situation and vented it towards certain people on here. Specifically OverlanderJK and Cozdude. I value everyone's opinion and would like to keep comi ng to you guys for those valued opinions. Again I am sorry and hope that we can all move forward from this. Thanks again for all the support and help.

Dan

It's all water under the bridge for me.

Good luck with your issues.

Oh look the usual "I'm in the military so praise me" post.

No shit!

I'm so fucking sick of that line. Assholes that use that whole military card as some sort of holier than thou bullshit. Like they're the ONLY fucking ones that have ever put on a uniform.

Hate to burst your bubble pal but there's plenty of former and active service members on this forum. Plenty of them have deployed. Plenty of them have been to shithole countries. None of that makes a hill of shit to this thread or any other thread on this forum. Whoopie fuckin do for you. You were doing your fucking job. Yippie. Want a fucking cookie?

Suck it up. Keep doing the job you volunteered for in that shitty country. I'm not crying for your choice.

Oh and in case you want to sling some shit my way, I've been there and done that. USMC 1988-1992.

...that use that whole military card as some sort of holier than thou bullshit. Like they're the ONLY fucking ones that have ever put on a uniform.

Yawn. The gent was 'working remotely' and 'unable to directly supervise' work on his vehicle. That's the only take-away from his comment. Putting more into it than that is just someone looking to spew manure around for gratuitous effect. By the way, from a fellow serviceman, thank you for picking up the torch and carrying it forward. Your service is appreciated by, me.

You went into 4wd on the road at 30mph?

That's pretty dumb.

One of the neat things in this world is it's diversity. An appreciation that others may do things differently keeps us interesting and avoids boredom. To assume 'ours' is the only way, or that we know it all, is simply arrogance and unbecoming. It's an easy problem for some of us from time to time, some more than others.

Over60.jpg

With 200 miles to go (image) and no one to see for miles at a time (except 2 troopers, neither who thought 65MPH was an issue), I felt quite comfortable. Though, I'm am sure one might have ticketed me for sub-30 speeds. The Jeep's also something like a pickup truck, in 4x2, in these conditions. Light in the rear, 4x4 is safer, in my opinion, than risking having the backend come around abruptly on a curve.

Now, someone who feels 4x4 speeds over 30MPH is dumb, may also be viewed as limited in experience, meek, timid, or just full of bluster. None of which I'd feel compelled to point out in a forum where so many could publicly offer ridicule accordingly. Then again, since its on the internet, perhaps its all just fluff and not worth the bother anyway :).

Yawn. The gent was 'working remotely' and 'unable to directly supervise' work on his vehicle. That's the only take-away from his comment. Putting more into it than that is just someone looking to spew manure around for gratuitous effect. By the way, from a fellow serviceman, thank you for picking up the torch and carrying it forward. Your service is appreciated by, me.

One of the neat things in this world is it's diversity. An appreciation that others may do things differently keeps us interesting and avoids boredom. To assume 'ours' is the only way, or that we know it all, is simply arrogance and unbecoming. It's an easy problem for some of us from time to time, some more than others.

View attachment 190508

With 200 miles to go (image) and no one to see for miles at a time (except 2 troopers, neither who thought 65MPH was an issue), I felt quite comfortable. Though, I'm am sure one might have ticketed me for sub-30 speeds. The Jeep's also something like a pickup truck, in 4x2, in these conditions. Light in the rear, 4x4 is safer, in my opinion, than risking having the backend come around abruptly on a curve.

Now, someone who feels 4x4 speeds over 30MPH is dumb, may also be viewed as limited in experience, meek, timid, or just full of bluster. None of which I'd feel compelled to point out in a forum where so many could publicly offer ridicule accordingly. Then again, since its on the internet, perhaps its all just fluff and not worth the bother anyway :).

That's a lot of words for someone that doesn't know how to read.

Go back and read what I said. If you are going 65 on the fucking highway you do not NEED 4wd. You may want it because you are dumb but you don't need it. Learn to read.

That's a lot of words for someone that doesn't know how to read.

Go back and read what I said. If you are going 65 on the fucking highway you do not NEED 4wd. You may want it because you are dumb but you don't need it. Learn to read.

I think you need to quote yourself more accurately:

You went into 4wd on the road at 30mph?

That's pretty dumb.

Huh. You may have something here. I seem to have missed the word 'need' in your comment.

Well, been entertaining, time to go do something else. I hear yelling at the wind is about as productive.

I think you need to quote yourself more accurately:

Huh. You may have something here. I seem to have missed the word 'need' in your comment.

Well, been entertaining, time to go do something else. I hear yelling at the wind is about as productive.

Clearly you came here to troll because you want a deflector and that is stupid too. You are a fucking retard.

Top Bottom