40x13.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler availability?

07JKSahara

I had the same hard time getting 35 TGs back in November. 8 in America and I bought 5.

What they told me was that Nitto runs them on the same lines so they run a couple months of TG, then a couple Mud Graps, then Terra Graps, and so on, so they come in waves. I don't know if it's true, but it made sense to me.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I had the same hard time getting 35 TGs back in November. 8 in America and I bought 5.

What they told me was that Nitto runs them on the same lines so they run a couple months of TG, then a couple Mud Graps, then Terra Graps, and so on, so they come in waves. I don't know if it's true, but it made sense to me.

40's are made in Japan not in the american factory.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
How does that change what he said he didn't actually say anything about where they were made but how

It doesn't change anything. He stated the tires were made on the same line and was talking about 35's. This thread is about 40's.

40's and 35's are not made on the same line. I was simply stating facts. Notice how the person who I quoted didn't get butt hurt like you did?

07JKSahara

It doesn't change anything. He stated the tires were made on the same line and was talking about 35's. This thread is about 40's.

40's and 35's are not made on the same line. I was simply stating facts. Notice how the person who I quoted didn't get butt hurt like you did?

Agreed, I wasn't clear. Not implying 35 and 40 were, just that it might be a business practice company wide. All good.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What he said ^^^

We've been looking and trying to get a hold of a set and ultimately had to buy something else.

BTW, thanks Discount Tire for helping me track down an alternate solution and for helping me to order them through my local store. You guys rock :rock:

I wonder what the alt solution is!??? Back to the toyo mt's maybe?

Rccrwlr

I wonder what the alt solution is!??? Back to the toyo mt's maybe?

^^^this. I was wondering the same thing. Went back and looked at the decal thread and looks like still the 40"TG (his should prob rotate his spare in also, see sad spare video)

Discount Tire

What he said ^^^

We've been looking and trying to get a hold of a set and ultimately had to buy something else.

BTW, thanks Discount Tire for helping me track down an alternate solution and for helping me to order them through my local store. You guys rock :rock:

You're welcome :thumb: We appreciate your continued support!

07JKSahara

^^^this. I was wondering the same thing. Went back and looked at the decal thread and looks like still the 40"TG (his should prob rotate his spare in also, see sad spare video)

But.... You'll notice WAYALIFE replaced Nitto on the side of moby... No other tire manufacturers on there anymore...

I sound like a damn conspiracy theorist. :(

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just picked up our alternate solution from our local Discount Tire store.

main.php

You can read all about why we went with these and even see more pics of what we got with them by clicking on this link:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...o-Open-Country-M-T-s-amp-ATX-Chamber-Pro-II-s

Discount Tire

For those wondering, we do not carry Toyo Tires but our local stores can special order this brand :thumb: Please note that we are unable to order Toyo Tires through our mail order division (DTD) at this time.

RDE2ROK

For those wondering, we do not carry Toyo Tires but our local stores can special order this brand :thumb: Please note that we are unable to order Toyo Tires through our mail order division (DTD) at this time.

A few of the Discount Tire Stores have the 40" Toyo's in stock!:thumb:

Top Bottom