4th of July: Bill Moore Lake trail, Empire Co.

jkuone

Haha....Still a little Snow hanging out up high, think we were at about 11,000ft.
A lot of the higher trails here in Co. Are just now opening up because of snow.:beer:

dillard09

So awesome. I hear ya on the snow. I go to Colorado atleast once a year to wheel a bit. Last year was the first year I was able to go over Pearl pass from Aspen to Crestted Butte because of snow. Beautiful run! I took Taylor over to Aspen and then Pearl back. Great day of wheeling.
I will be up in Colorado on Aug 5-16 this year. I should have my Uncle and his TJ, 4", lockers and 35's and my Grandfather in his WJ with 4", trutracs, and 32's. I hope to hit some trails around Montrose this year.

boardsurfer

I love this trail! One of my favorites. What does that huge mud bog section look like? Is a winch necessary, or is there still a way around the mess?

jkuone

I love this trail! One of my favorites. What does that huge mud bog section look like? Is a winch necessary, or is there still a way around the mess?

That whole area has been fixed, not sure if it was the FS or mile high jeep club. It was still a little messy with the snow melt though. STAY THE TRAIL....

big dr

The pic with the green valley and the lake,, with the snow in the background,,,, I want to buy the whole thing and build my retirement home there,,,,, how much? I'll keep it open to jeepers of course!:thumb:

Absolutely beautiful.

Top Bottom