5 255/70/17 tires inside a 2 dr

FishsJK

I'm pretty proud of this it took a little bit of work but I finally got them all in the jeep! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460516103.486741.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460516115.684985.jpg In other news I changed the PCV valve and also cleaned the throttle body of doom.... WHY WAS THIS THING SO NASTY?! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460516168.172428.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460516180.695085.jpg

Holy shit! Keep an eye on that thing. Check that your air filter isn't restricted. More common on diesels or a turbocharged engine, but if your AF is really restricted, the engine will start pulling oil vapor through your pcv system moreso than fresh air through the filter. That's a lot of buildup on that tbody plate.

Holy shit! Keep an eye on that thing. Check that your air filter isn't restricted. More common on diesels or a turbocharged engine, but if your AF is really restricted, the engine will start pulling oil vapor through your pcv system moreso than fresh air through the filter. That's a lot of buildup on that tbody plate.

Air filter is good.. Thinking of going to a CAI I think this is the first time the TB has been cleaned in 90k miles bought it a year ago and just recently really started going through it.

Top Bottom