5 35" tires in a 2dr with front seat in!

FNGsport

They're all in there wouldn't be able to do it with tires mounted though. The tailgate closes but barely lol just moved passenger seat all the way up and squeezed another in. I hate Tetris!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464302783.625337.jpg

And they say 2 doors don't have any cargo room!:biggrinbounce:

Got the tires put on this morning. Zero cabin noise and super smooth at all speeds. Feels way better then my 33" M/T's. For being 35's it doesn't feel like I lost any power going bigger.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464373323.469944.jpg

I'm really liking these tires! They look so burly with the side lug pattern. A 35 inch Cooper MT will be my next tire. Come on next years tax return!!!!

They look great on there! Those Coopers really are a great looking tire. What gear ratio are you running?

3.21 with a 6 spd and tune. 0 complaints. Just drove 140 highway miles with my top down today and the ride is buttery smooth at all speeds compared to my 33" M/T's I had on it and cannot hear road noise AT ALL at any speed. These are a M/T A/T "hybrid" more aggressive in person then pictures.

I'm really liking these tires! They look so burly with the side lug pattern. A 35 inch Cooper MT will be my next tire. Come on next years tax return!!!!

These tires are 230 a piece for 35/12.5/15. For the quality and comfort it's a steal IMO. Cooper recently came out with their Cooper Dicoverer MTP tire that I've heard good things about.

Last edited:
Top Bottom