A Dirt Head's JK

jeeeep

Hooked
Happy 21st! have a change of clothes with you and tracking on your phone just in case you drink tequila, something about that shit makes you wake up in a different state with people that know you but you don't remember any of them lol

Here’s some pics from my birthday run! Made it a point to stop by some areas I haven’t explored too much of, or not in a long time anyway.

Airing down and entering Canyon Sin Nombre
IMG_6865.jpeg

Getting into it…
IMG_5775.jpeg

This trail was a fun little detour, little technical but not so much that a stock Jeep couldn’t do it (y)
IMG_5777.jpeg

I feel like every time I come here, a new boulder has fallen off the cliff side!
IMG_5778.jpeg

Overlooking the badlands
IMG_5791.jpeg

We hiked nearly a mile up to check out the wind caves - this was also my first time up here, and it offered a killer view!
IMG_5824.jpeg

Of course, Brianna insisted on getting a picture. Lol
IMG_5839.jpeg

Making our way back west.
IMG_5847.jpeg

The weather was on the warmer side but got chilly fast as the sun went down and we traversed further into the canyons.
IMG_5846.jpeg

This was a great conclusion to the desert season down here and I’m glad we decided to make one more trip out here on a whim for my birthday, but I REALLY can’t wait for cooler temps in the mountains soon enough 😎
IMG_5849.jpeg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here’s some pics from my birthday run! Made it a point to stop by some areas I haven’t explored too much of, or not in a long time anyway.

Airing down and entering Canyon Sin Nombre
View attachment 404667

Getting into it…
View attachment 404668

This trail was a fun little detour, little technical but not so much that a stock Jeep couldn’t do it (y)
View attachment 404669

I feel like every time I come here, a new boulder has fallen off the cliff side!
View attachment 404670

Overlooking the badlands
View attachment 404671

We hiked nearly a mile up to check out the wind caves - this was also my first time up here, and it offered a killer view!
View attachment 404673

Of course, Brianna insisted on getting a picture. Lol
View attachment 404676

Making our way back west.
View attachment 404674

The weather was on the warmer side but got chilly fast as the sun went down and we traversed further into the canyons.
View attachment 404675

This was a great conclusion to the desert season down here and I’m glad we decided to make one more trip out here on a whim for my birthday, but I REALLY can’t wait for cooler temps in the mountains soon enough 😎
View attachment 404672
Awesome trip and pics!! Glad to see you had a great time on your birthday (y)

Happy belated birthday! Looks like a fun trip. Last minute ones tend to be the best
Thanks Jesse, they usually are... Brianna is actually the one who suggested it as we went over b-day plans and it was one of those moments where I was like, F-It. Why not? Lol

How'd I miss this? Happy Birthday Press. (My favorite play grandson)
Oddly enough my real grandfather has owned and wheeled some Jeeps too... You've got more hair though!

Top Bottom