A Dirt Head's JK

Those look good and relieved all 5 showed up at the same time!
All yesterday too - a day earlier than they were expected! Couldn't have worked out better, and so glad I was able to install them this morning before my wheeling trip this Sunday. Many thanks to you again my friend! (y)

Last day on the Hard Rock Rubi wheels.
View attachment 407299
View attachment 407300

The boys got busy here at Discount Tire in Solana Beach! Always great to stop by and see them.
View attachment 407301
View attachment 407302

Starting to get shiny! My man Aiden did all 5 of them himself in short time!
View attachment 407303
View attachment 407304

Parked in the dirt lot at work - think I made a good call and that @jeeeep definitely has good taste in wheels. Lol
View attachment 407305
View attachment 407308

Super happy with the look! They look awesome against the white as I expected and will most definitely hold me over for a while. Nice change of pace after a couple years on the Rubi wheels with spacers. 17x8.5 Method MR315s with 0 offset and 4.75” backspacing, on the same 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Graps.
OMG YAAAASSSSS

Damn those wheels are looking good! Definitely better looking than the stock wheels. 😎
Somehow my Jeep has now had 4 different sets of wheels haha. The first 3 went from stock Sport wheels to standard Rubicon wheels to HR Rubicon wheels and now... Finally something aftermarket and really the only thing I was missing to get away from that Stock+ look.

Now it's your turn!

Top Bottom