A wave to you all from Seattle, WA

nytewlf

Welcome from Olympia. Tahuya is a good mellow place to take the jeep out to play. Evans creek and Elbe are the other two places I know of to go. That are a few pegs higher on the fun level

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

grnjeep

Welcome from Vancouver WA!

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome from Manitoba, Canada! Likely passing through Seattle a little over a week from now.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome from Tacoma

Welcome from Olympia. Tahuya is a good mellow place to take the jeep out to play. Evans creek and Elbe are the other two places I know of to go. That are a few pegs higher on the fun level

Tahuya as already mentioned. Good place to test out your jeep and skills. Then there's Elbe, Evans Creek, Walker Valley, Naches Trail system near Yakima/Ellensburg and trail system in Tillamook national forest in Oregon.

Welcome! From Whidbey Island. Just spent the week in Seattle with the girl. Awesome jeep!

Thanks all for the kind welcome and suggestions. Gonna get out to some of these in the next couple of weeks!

weller12

Oh nice! Did you get stuck behind the mudslide last week? I'd love to hear some nearby trail recommendations if you've got some.

We missed the mud slide, but got caught up in the redirected traffic. My wife's 20 min commute turned into 3 hours!

We love going up to the pass and finding forest trails. We did Fortune Creek Trail a few summers ago and loved it. By lake Easton on the other side of the mtns. Not terribly hard, but fun and great scenery!

Did you get caught up in the tanker flip last week? That was crazy!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom