ACC BAR : The NEW & Improved WAYALIFE CB BAR

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Question,can you still use the spiderweb shade with this installed?
Yup, just like the original.

20180829165845-5c909fea.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
ordered! thanks again for the hard work that goes into the R&D of all the parts -
Awesome! All the parts were finished being laser cut and bent on Wednesday. If not for the holiday weekend, they'd already be at powder coat. Hoping to have them shipping out by the end of next week.

Reactions: jal

jal

Awesome! All the parts were finished being laser cut and bent on Wednesday. If not for the holiday weekend, they'd already be at powder coat. Hoping to have them shipping out by the end of next week.
Awesome now to order a cb and all the things for the installation

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WOO HOO!! just wanted to let you all know that the ACC BARs are in and if you placed an order for one, it has been shipped out! I see that a few orders should even be delivered as soon as today. A tracking number should have been emailed to you but if you didn't get it, just let me know and I will be sure to send it to you again.

jeeeep, your order wouldn't have been able to be delivered on time so I will be sure to bring it out with me to the A2Z event. (y)

kevman65

Hooked
So, how far of a drop from bottom of bar to clear the top of the windshield frame?

Thinking this could be a good mounting spot for a dash cam or a GoPro camera.

Looking at different RAM mounts to get a cam down low enough.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, how far of a drop from bottom of bar to clear the top of the windshield frame?

Thinking this could be a good mounting spot for a dash cam or a GoPro camera.

Looking at different RAM mounts to get a cam down low enough.
Unfortunately, I don't have a JL or JT with me right now so I can't take an exact measurement but I can tell you that the bottom of the bar sits just above the sun visor. I hope that helps you out.

jeeeep

Hooked
WOO HOO!! just wanted to let you all know that the ACC BARs are in and if you placed an order for one, it has been shipped out! I see that a few orders should even be delivered as soon as today. A tracking number should have been emailed to you but if you didn't get it, just let me know and I will be sure to send it to you again.

jeeeep, your order wouldn't have been able to be delivered on time so I will be sure to bring it out with me to the A2Z event. (y)
well, if the JT won't be there then it's just not worth going 😂

woohoo! see you there!

Top Bottom