ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keniasal

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread. *UPDATE : Last chance to enter is 08/21/23 - winner will be announced on 08/23/23

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
Still running stock suspension on my 21’ Wrangler ecodiesel (not sure if that matters) but would love to win this system and give it a try! My husband and I do a lot of overlanding with the occasional crawling. We want to put that to the test, thank you Cindy and Eddie!

Attachments

• IMG_6103.jpeg
    IMG_6103.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 1

PTwilson

What a great gift from ACCUAIR! Some lucky Jeep owner is going to be ecstatic! Of course, I would love it on my JT! 😌 I’m ready to get started on it!! And thank you WayaLife for your content and opening doors to opportunities like this. You 2 rock!

Attachments

• 64332224668__2DDA4752-A4F8-41F7-83DB-5A986A672929.jpeg
    64332224668__2DDA4752-A4F8-41F7-83DB-5A986A672929.jpeg
    331.4 KB · Views: 0

JWROTTIE63

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread. *UPDATE : Last chance to enter is 08/21/23 - winner will be announced on 08/23/23

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
Accuair rocks love that Gladiator!

JWROTTIE63

Love that Accuair suspension on the Gladiator looks like a great product! I could put this new setup to good use on my Gladiator, still stock & this would be one hell of a start!

Attachments

• IMG_2464.jpeg
    IMG_2464.jpeg
    466.3 KB · Views: 1

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
i.php

RULES to WIN:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

GrayGhostD

I am working on setting up for overlanding more. I quickly found out that suspension and tires are the first upgrades I need to do. Went out on the trails and found out how much needs to be done. Plus having a 5'1" wife lol being able to lower for her would be a plus. Old guy but still young at heart. Overlanding and trail riding for a long time, first jeep ever and now know, should have had jeeps the whole time. Would love to go to Moab but know, a good bit of work to do before can try that.
My Jeep.JPG

jkers

Between daily driven, crawling rocks at Rausch creek and occasionally pulling a trailer I can’t think of a better suspension for my JLUR

Attachments

• IMG_1490.jpeg
    IMG_1490.jpeg
    364 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0269.jpeg
    IMG_0269.jpeg
    439 KB · Views: 1
  • 71242968128__2979B801-5E7F-43BF-8900-AB61D283C76B.jpeg
    71242968128__2979B801-5E7F-43BF-8900-AB61D283C76B.jpeg
    353.9 KB · Views: 1

SARGEGREEN

Howdy!

Have a list of mods that will be installed:
2.5"MC lift
38" Nitto Grapplers
Fusion 60/14B Axles

(Still unsure what direction of suspension I want to go, but this would be awesome to try)

Adding this suspension will be a great addition to the overlanding / rock crawling we do in Colorado!
IMG_2197.jpg

Jeeper4life73

20230426_161128.jpg
This is my 2022 Gladiator Mojave
I do 90% of my own install work in this garage here at my home. I would love to win this lift system so I can raise and lower my rig to allow my father to get into my rig easier. He's a disabled purple heart Vietnam vet and he loves my Jeep... He just can't get up into it. :( Hopefully winning this will allow him the opportunity to go for a ride with me. Thank you 😊
Rob.

Critter79

Howdy all!

What an amazing suspension system! I am planning on larger tires and this system would be incredible to fit those tires, tackle even more difficult trails and take my Jeep even further off the beaten path. Perfect adaptability for a cross country road trip!

Thank you Eddie for all your great content and support of the Jeep community!

Attachments

• IMG_7569 (1).PNG
    IMG_7569 (1).PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7558.JPG
    IMG_7558.JPG
    438.1 KB · Views: 1

matt clark

Wow, this is awesome! Thanks AccuAir, Eddie and Cindy! Very cool!
i.php

RULES to WIN:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Attachments

• IMG_8956.jpeg
    IMG_8956.jpeg
    470.5 KB · Views: 3

matt clark

This is our 2020 we take everywhere camping with our kids mostly in the forest and off grid we would love to step up to running 40s but that would require a bigger lift and I have not bought one simply because I have been saving up for this lift. IMG_8956.jpeg

2Pac2Furious

The Accuair suspension would be great for leveling the ride when hauling and camping rooftop without needing to stack stones. Thank you for the opportunity, enjoy the videos too.

Attachments

• IMG_5483.jpeg
    IMG_5483.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 0

bkiserx7

Awesome setup, the video really showed what this thing is capable of on and off road. Would be using this on trails and helping to level out while hauling my trailer.

Attachments

• 1000027860.jpg
    1000027860.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Ladyt618

Thanks to Accuair for this! This system would be so awesome for my Mickey 2X (My 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited, 6MT). I got high centered in somer serious mud one evening on the way home this past winter after the snow was melting and lost my clutch in the process. Had I had a system like this, I could have risen above that thick cake of mud on my road here and made it home (clutch probably would have still burnt up anyway since the recall was announced literally the morning after). I never win anything so it would be awesome if I were to win. I've attached a pic of Mickey. PXL_20230819_005202291.jpg

DarthTater

Thank you for this opportunity, the content you guys have created around this product has both inspired me to decide to buy a gladiator and obviously one day install this suspension system in it. I believe it’s the best hybrid system available for daily driving, towing and moderate off-roading. My goal with it is to trailer my JK trail rig! Pictures of both below, 2023 rubicon JT and 2012 rubicon JK, thanks again!

Attachments

• IMG_3368.jpeg
    IMG_3368.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2744.jpeg
    IMG_2744.jpeg
    267.7 KB · Views: 2

PNW70

Thank you Accuair for the great opportunity! This is my 2018 JLUR. This setup would be perfect for the type of offroad adventures we like to do. congrats to the eventual winner!

IMG_3234.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom