ACM Breather Relocation & Air Chuck Bracket - COMING SOON

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A breather relocation bracket for the ARB air compressor is something that I've had a lot of people ask for ever since I started making the ACM air compressor mount of the Jeep JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator. And, I do apologize for taking so long to make one but I'm happy to say that it will be available very soon along with a place to install a quick connect air chuck. Here are a few shots of what it will look like.

As you can see, the mount attaches to an existing stud on top of the cowl. Essentially, about as high up as you can go and still clear the hood.
20240102142055-3051340e.jpg

Obviously, there is no drilling required and installation can be done in just minutes.
20240102142058-7877d849.jpg

Of course, if you want or already have your air chuck quick connect located remotely, you can still use this bracket for the breather relocation alone.
20240102142101-2920c1a9.jpg

I should note, this is something that I do plan on selling as a complete kit with fittings and hoses and for considerably less than what it would cost for you to piece everything together separately with ones that are made by ARB.

Anyway, just thought I'd share a little about what's to come :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! Definitely a nice setup and location for the air chuck 👌🏼
Thanks! :)
That looks great! I need that, especially for the breather.
I'll be honest and say that relocating the breather is probably not necessary but not a bad idea to do. Glad you like what you see.
What about adding a spot to mount the power switch?
For the most part, the people who've been wanting this all have factory auxiliary switches or some kind of switch system or at least, so I've been told. I do have plans to make a separate bracket that includes a spot for the switch but I didn't want to include it on this one as it would cost more to make, most people don't need it and I didn't want to have e a big empty rectangular hole on it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dual compressor mounted under hood currently… this product is so cool it makes me want to move my compressor just so I can use this bracket 🤣🤣🤣
You know, I'll have to see if it'll even work on a JK but if so, I could make one that includes a port for a second filter.
Great idea. Looks clean.
Thanks! Glad you like it :)
This is awesome Eddie! I’ll be eagerly awaiting it so I can get my air setup installed.
Cool! Hope to have it available soon 👍
Looks good, that will be a nice addition to your ACM
Thank you. I've been trying really hard to make it available as a kit and make it more affordable than buying all the ARB stuff.

matt

Caught the Bug
Will this mount anywhere on the fender buy any chance? I got relays in that spot (3.0).

Thanks!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Alright, I've gone through several different versions of this relocation bracket and have done extensive testing and this is what the final kit will come with and look like.
ACM BREATHER AIR CHUCK BRACKET copy.jpg

This is what it'll look like assembled and shown with the ARB breather cap that comes with your ARB compressor.
ACM BREATHER AIR CHUCK BRACKET copy2.jpg

So, here's the best part about this breather relocation &air chuck coupler bracket. If you were to buy all the necessary components to make this yourself using ARB parts, you'd be looking at the following:

ARB HOSE KIT $63
ARB HOSE EXTENSION $48
ARB REMOTE HOSE COUPLING $54
ARB AIR FILTER RELOCATION $58

As in, you'd have to pay a grand total of $223 to make this possible.

I'm hoping to sell the ACM Breather Relocation & Air Chuck Bracket complete with everything that you need to make it work for $120 or LESS!

Kidan

A breather relocation bracket for the ARB air compressor is something that I've had a lot of people ask for ever since I started making the ACM air compressor mount of the Jeep JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator. And, I do apologize for taking so long to make one but I'm happy to say that it will be available very soon along with a place to install a quick connect air chuck. Here are a few shots of what it will look like.

As you can see, the mount attaches to an existing stud on top of the cowl. Essentially, about as high up as you can go and still clear the hood.
20240102142055-3051340e.jpg

Obviously, there is no drilling required and installation can be done in just minutes.
20240102142058-7877d849.jpg

Of course, if you want or already have your air chuck quick connect located remotely, you can still use this bracket for the breather relocation alone.
20240102142101-2920c1a9.jpg

I should note, this is something that I do plan on selling as a complete kit with fittings and hoses and for considerably less than what it would cost for you to piece everything together separately with ones that are made by ARB.

Anyway, just thought I'd share a little about what's to come :cool:
Hi Eddie on 2021 392 is there any mounting space under battery. For mounting Motobuit washer relocate. To mount air compressor under master cylinder
Thxs
Ron

ScoobyCarolanNC

AWW YEAS. I followed your instructions and ran the air line to the bumper, but jerry rigged my breather up there with zip ties using the ARB parts. I was concerned about hot engine air up there versus cooler/free-er air by the wheel, but after a dozen uses since I installed it this summer she runs perfect filling 37s in no time. I'm also not in love with the airline being ziptied over by by steering linkage (Mojave is different over there because of the bumpstops). This is totally the right solution!

Top Bottom