Add-Ons questions

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Yeah, no joke that panel will pop out with no switches. I'm always pushing that daystar panel back in. I have tried to spread the plastic clips to hold better but the clips have to much memory and go back to original shape.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Take the metal clip off the factory part and install it over the plastic clip on the daystar pannel, problem solved. :thumb:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Another thing that I'm considering is getting an ARB twin air compressor for under the hood. What all do I need to get besides the mount and the air compressor? Does it come with the necessary things to inflate tires or will I need to buy a hose, etc. separate? Or is there a deal anywhere that will package it all together? (Compressor, mount, hose, etc.)

zimm

Caught the Bug
Another thing that I'm considering is getting an ARB twin air compressor for under the hood. What all do I need to get besides the mount and the air compressor? Does it come with the necessary things to inflate tires or will I need to buy a hose, etc. separate? Or is there a deal anywhere that will package it all together? (Compressor, mount, hose, etc.)

You'll need your own air hose and chuck. It comes with the wire harness and switch. I mounted mine under the passenger seat to keep it out of the elements. The air hose fits in a coil above it.

9E9FBDA3-4E2E-4FE2-A3B7-DF554A5F5015_zpslgvxsney.jpg

WJCO

Meme King

ARB has a tire air up kit. There are sellers that sell them together. I've been happy so far with their air up hose and chuck.

jkwebbie

I ordered mine from Northridge awhile back when they had a deal with the compressor, mount, air up kit and some other stuff. I've seen a few other places with similar deals but that was a while back though. Check ECGS, I feel like they run ARB products on sale all the time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I ordered mine from Northridge awhile back when they had a deal with the compressor, mount, air up kit and some other stuff. I've seen a few other places with similar deals but that was a while back though. Check ECGS, I feel like they run ARB products on sale all the time

Hey, I see you're back again. I've asked you twice now about your friend and what made him go full retard. Being that this is my forum that I'm allowing you to use, it'd be nice if you could at least give me some kind of response.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

You love Northridge, don't you. It has already been pointed out to you that it is a little disrespectful to the owners of this forum, to promote them.

WJCO

Meme King
I guess you've been ignored for a third time, Eddie. Must not be that important to him to respond to you. I mean, he has a right to be here of course and shouldn't have to have enough respect to answer for it when you ask him. He's probably off buying more parts to tell us about anyways. Wonder where he'll get them from.

jkwebbie

Hey, I see you're back again. I've asked you twice now about your friend and what made him go full retard. Being that this is my forum that I'm allowing you to use, it'd be nice if you could at least give me some kind of response.
Well I haven't been on in a few days. And I never said anything back since that thread has died down so I didn't see the point. But I don't know why Will said what he said, I never asked or cared to ask him

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well I haven't been on in a few days. And I never said anything back since that thread has died down so I didn't see the point. But I don't know why Will said what he said, I never asked or cared to ask him

Thank you for answering. It's all I ever asked and more than once. I figured you guys being friends and all, you just might know why he went full retard here. I mean, I know why my friends do the things they do and I don't even have to ask.

jkwebbie

Thank you for answering. It's all I ever asked and more than once. I figured you guys being friends and all, you just might know why he went full retard here. I mean, I know why my friends do the things they do and I don't even have to ask.
I haven't talked to Will in forever. Last time I actually seen him was when he still had his Jeep, which was awhile ago

jkwebbie

Fair enough. Any thoughts as to why he would have gone full retard?

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs
Honestly have no idea. It could be a number of reasons; could have read something on here wrong and took it in a tone that wasn't meant that way, could've been drunk, stress from college, could've found out the girl he's been sexting is really a dude? Who knows really lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom