Adjusting Steering Wheel After Lift Install

TerraJL

Eddie and Wayalife crew, I have a question about steering adjustment.

Eddie, don't you have a video explaining how to adjust your steering wheel after a lift install? My steering wheel is waaay off and it's throwing my traction control out of whack, so much so that it's actually kicking in ABS. I don't know how to set the steering wheel straight. Any advice or a link to your YT video would be greatly appreciated.

And, as always, thanks for everything you guys do and all the advice you offer. You've been a huge help to me.

Best,

TerraJL

Last edited:

TerraJL

I watched a few videos on how to straighten the steering wheel. There's a 15mm nut that you loosen and then rotate the collar on the drag link, I believe that's what it's called. Forward to move the steering wheel counterclockwise and backward to move the steering wheel clockwise if you are staring at the drag link. Anyone confirm this? Thanks!

TerraJL

WJCO

Meme King
Eddie and Wayalife crew, I have a question about steering adjustment.

Eddie, don't you have a video explaining how to adjust your steering wheel after a lift install? My steering wheel is waaay off and it's throwing my traction control out of whack, so much so that it's actually kicking in ABS. I don't know how to set the steering wheel straight. Any advice or a link to your YT video would be greatly appreciated.

And, as always, thanks for everything you guys do and all the advice you offer. You've been a huge help to me.

Best,

TerraJL

kevman65

Hooked
Takes a LOT less time if you have someone behind the wheel telling you if it's the right direction, when to stop.

Will probably take a few adjustments to get it to settle in.

Top Bottom