Advise required for supplier of Hemi kit.

Hi everybody,

I think posted this in the wrong section few day ago, so I give it a go on here. I would be very grateful if the people in the know could spare few minutes of their time for me.

I live in England so my 2008 JK Rubicon 2Dr is a RHD. I bought a used 5.7 Hemi non VVT coming out of a WK 2006 and a used 545RFE Transmission also coming out of a WK. I know you guys in the states buy used Hemi that are almost new if not Brand new but in UK the second hand ones are extremely rare.

I joined AusJeepOffroad.com to try to get help from guys with RHD JKs who have done the Hemi Conversion but the Kit will come from the United States. I was going to do business with Todd the boss of JeepSpeedShop and I managed to speak to him on the phone about 10 days ago but since then I cannot get hold of him either by phone, email or via his Facebook page. I've emailed him but no replies and I left a dozen of voicemail messages on his phone so I don't know what is going on.

Is there anyone in this Forum who has had their Hemi conversion done by JSS or who has bought their Hemi Kit from JSS and done the conversion themselves?

If not JSS who would you advise me to contact to get a Hemi kit for a non VVT ?

Thanks for your help.

Chris there are two places that come to mind right off the top, Off Road Evolution and Trail Jeeps, both are sponsors here. Check out the sponsor threads and you should be able to make contact. Or you can email Drew at ORE info@offoradevolution.com and Weston at Trail Jeeps at weston@trailjeeps.com. Both of those should be able to assist in some way if not get you going in the right direction.

R/
Will

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Although I have no personal experience installing a Hemi in a JK, I have repeatedly been told by professionals who install kits that the AEV kit is the most complete commercially available kit. To be clear, I'm not talking about AEV telling me their kit is complete; I'm talking about unrelated shops who have installed various available kits telling me that AEV is the most complete.

ttfhell

Although I have no personal experience installing a Hemi in a JK, I have repeatedly been told by professionals who install kits that the AEV kit is the most complete commercially available kit. To be clear, I'm not talking about AEV telling me their kit is complete; I'm talking about unrelated shops who have installed various available kits telling me that AEV is the most complete.

I've heard the same ^^^*

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys,

I take note of what you said about the AEV Kit and I will email Drew and Weston to get some infos about the conversion.:thumb:

I've been looking into this very seriously and have been told the same thing about the AEV kit as mentioned above from several others. Supposed to be a very complete kit.

Top Bottom