Aeraun's Build

Aeraun

Had a wrenching day on the 1st with Nate and KP. Got the front diff cover on, front J.E. Reel 1350 and fixed my drag link.

1389299119735.jpg
1389299136124.jpg

The Force will be with you.... always

bl17z90

You're gonna really like the discos man...grease em occasionally and all is good!!

^true story. Single best mod i have done so far.

Oh btw Rocco, if you don't slow this build down you're going to be leaving all of us behind lol

Sent from my phone?

Aeraun

^true story. Single best mod i have done so far.

Oh btw Rocco, if you don't slow this build down you're going to be leaving all of us behind lol

Sent from my phone?

Lol that was part of the plan, but I have exhausted the Jeep funds for now so will be a little bit before next mod. Looking to get my front bumper next and finish my skid system

bl17z90

Lol that was part of the plan, but I have exhausted the Jeep funds for now so will be a little bit before next mod. Looking to get my front bumper next and finish my skid system

You going to move up or wear out the 33's first? If you stick with trail grapplers and go with 35's i would recommend a tire carrier

Sent from my phone?

Aeraun

You going to move up or wear out the 33's first? If you stick with trail grapplers and go with 35's i would recommend a tire carrier

Sent from my phone?

Right the plan is: front bumper, sliders, fenders, rear bumper + tire carrier, and finish skid plates - or at least get t-case one. Then its save up for gussets, OBA, ARB lockers and 35s. Order of operation is subject to change lol

bl17z90

Right the plan is: front bumper, sliders, fenders, rear bumper + tire carrier, and finish skid plates - or at least get t-case one. Then its save up for gussets, OBA, ARB lockers and 35s. Order of operation is subject to change lol

Nice!!

Still going to trade up to a rubi when the lease is up?

Sent from my phone?

Aeraun

Nice!!

Still going to trade up to a rubi when the lease is up?

Sent from my phone?

Oh no sir lol buying this one out, I crossed the point of no return cutting the stock rear track bar bracket off for the Enforcer.

bl17z90

Oh no sir lol buying this one out, I crossed the point of no return cutting the stock rear track bar bracket off for the Enforcer.

I figured as much. It's built to a point where getting all the mods off wouldn't be easy either.

Sent from my phone?

Aeraun

I figured as much. It's built to a point where getting all the mods off wouldn't be easy either.

Sent from my phone?

Exactly. As much as it wasn't exactly what I wanted, I'm growing quite fond of it and figure I'll just buy a Rubicon down the road, convert this one into a Brute and have 2 Jeeps

Aeraun

These came today: Synergy tie rod SS clamp, LCA skids, and rear shock mounts. Had to buy em after we did Dr. Madness' and Nate's.

1391198050102.jpg

Aeraun

And I mean it's a "I owe tha Yakuza money" kind of beating.

Lol yeh those and my rear shock mounts are getting beat pretty nicely. After seeing how nicely Nate's and Ed's came out I decided I needed em.

Top Bottom