All the dip shit, Eddie kool-aid drinking queers of WAYALIFE!

Is your Jeep sponsored, or do you pay your own way?

• Pay for mods yourself.

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • A sponsor pays for your mods.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
The funny part is when I called and talked to the people at EVO when deciding to buy their coilovers they recommended Northridge 4x4 to me!

Now after learning about these issues with WAYALIFE I find that to be very ironic!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's because they are so close to New Jersey...

Seriously...post up some pics of your rig...

The funny part is when I called and talked to the people at EVO when deciding to buy their coilovers they recommended Northridge 4x4 to me!

Now after learning about these issues with WAYALIFE I find that to be very ironic!

Why the fuck wouldn't EVO recommend Northridge? Northridge sells a ton of their stuff. What's funny about that? :thinking: And what does that have to do with Wayalife?

Still not sure what being from Jersey has to do with anything.

And I couldn’t care less about what you or anyone else here thinks. My “dickness” was created by you bunch of Kool-aid drinking queers.

I can’t wait to run into some WAYALIFE stickers on Jeeps. We are gonna have a face to face talk about all this.

That’s me, dude, so you’ll know when you see me.

Attachments

• A4E943BD-6CFB-4BA9-8BC5-B6467913639C.jpg
    A4E943BD-6CFB-4BA9-8BC5-B6467913639C.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 208
That's because they are so close to New Jersey...

Seriously...post up some pics of your rig...

I’ve already posted pics and links to vids. I’m not here to compare my rig to yours. I can tell you right now a lot of you guys have much more into yours then I do. I bought my jk 6 months ago it’s still a work in progress, and since I don’t have sponsors or anything like a lot of you guys have I have to pay my own way.

I’ve been wheeling since I was old enough to see over the dashboard. My Dad got me into it as a little kid. After he passed away when I was 19 I had to bust my ass to put together money for parts and vehicles. To me that is the true meaning of the Jeep and off-road world. Not your freebie sponsored mega rigs. I would bet anything I can wheel my low budget rig anywhere your high dollar paid for by someone else rigs can go.

I’ve already posted pics and links to vids. I’m not here to compare my rig to yours. I can tell you right now a lot of you guys have much more into yours then I do. I bought my jk 6 months ago it’s still a work in progress, and since I don’t have sponsors or anything like a lot of you guys have I have to pay my own way.

I’ve been wheeling since I was old enough to see over the dashboard. My Dad got me into it as a little kid. After he passed away when I was 19 I had to bust my ass to put together money for parts and vehicles. To me that is the true meaning of the Jeep and off-road world. Not your freebie sponsored mega rigs. I would bet anything I can wheel my low budget rig anywhere your high dollar paid for by someone else rigs can go.

I paid for my rig...every dollar of it...and I'm not trying to compare mine to yours, or question your off road prowess or manhood for that matter. The only thing I've seen of yours is your switchplate....and I'd like to see the rest...

Poll added

Since dickhead thinks we are all sponsored, and someone else pays for our modifications, I added a poll to this thread. I pay for mine.

That's a clean looking Jeep...

To your point...I wheeled with a gentleman in his late 60's last EJS in Moab; he was a former member of the of the Red Rocks 4x4 club that moved back to NJ (howz that for coincidence) to be closer to his kids...he flew in, rented a bone stock Rubicon, and ran Poison Spider with me...quite impressive

Other forums warned of this behavior here.

That's a clean looking Jeep...

To your point...I wheeled with a gentleman in his late 60's last EJS in Moab; he was a former member of the of the Red Rocks 4x4 club that moved back to NJ (howz that for coincidence) to be closer to his kids...he flew in, rented a bone stock Rubicon, and ran Poison Spider with me...quite impressive

It can be done. Maybe you have to use different lines and you def have to be skilled enough to know what you and your vehicle can do. But I have seen others and even done myself many obstacles with open diffs and smaller tires that guys with full built rigs couldn’t.

And thank you I am happy with it and I have a ton of future plans for it. I have dreamed of wheeling the trails you guys have out west like the rubicon and Moab and all the others. I’m finally in a place to be able to knock off some of my bucket list trails.

Last edited:
....and since I don’t have sponsors or anything like a lot of you guys have I have to pay my own way.

I have no idea where you got the idea that anyone here is sponsored. I don't think there is a single person here that is sponsored.

I know this is true...when someone acts like a dick to others, it is only natural that you reap what you sow...not only true of this forum, but in life in general.

I've had people question and disagree with me on things I've posted here...I've learned from some when pertinent...and on others I just ignored it and just moved on...

Top Bottom