Another Arizonan wave to ya

BEE-GEE

I bought a 2015 JKU rubi this last July. Not my first Jeep, as I have owned a TJ, and YJ (yes evil square headlights) in the past. This is my first 4 door though, and the most electrically complicated JEEP rendition so far. No sure if I am a big fan of that so far, but so far so good.
I haven't drive a wrangler since about 2007 or so, and I have been missing it since the day I sold my beloved TJ. So I am back in the saddle now, and have been hard at work.

3" terra on 35's
4.10 gear
added a CB of course (actually 2)
Swapped in some LED headlights (Raxiom)
Swapped in some fog lights (Raxiom)
Added some A-pillar lights (Rigid ind.)
Swapped out the body color grille for a matte black
added Rugged Ridge rock sliders (should got the LOD's)
Smittybilt rear tire carrier/bumer
Banks exhaust and CAI
Grabars
reclined the rear seat
Pirchased a VIAIR portable pump as well as an ARB deflator
FOX Shocks
Replaced the body color fenders with some SRC's
Oh yea, the JEEP came with hard top only, so I got a SMOKIN deal on EBAY for a brand new never used sunrider. and it was local pickup literally 3 miles from my house, how great is that?
Looking forward to more trail time again. Love to hit Crown king out here as it can really mild as a trail or if we get a lot of rain the trail can be more ummm interesting. Will be hitting the usuals such as broken arrow, sycamore, table-mesa etc.
So anyway, a big wave to all of you, and glad to be able to give the JEEP wave again. cya out there..
hmm I think that is about where I have stopped... for now anyway.
CUJEEP.jpg

Nice Rig!! Welcome to WAL from Ohio!

Back atcha. The Jeep was two weeks old, and the lift was less than a week old before it was in the dust, rocks, and mud out here. But hey isn't that the way we roll around here? :rock: a dirty girl, but she cleans up nice
CUJEEP2.jpg
CUJEEP3.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely!! Did the same thing! The transformation continues! Wheeling difficulty level rising! Love of this wayalife soaring!!

Welcome to WayaLife from Scottsdale!!! Nice color on that Jeep. Looks like you have a good start on those mods but you found a great forum to find out more info on that new JK. Hope to see you out on the trail!

Top Bottom