Another Wave from Grand Haven Michigan

Brutisjk

Wanted to say high to everyone. I bought a JK after a couple Harley accidents, I figured I am better with a full cage around me. I bought a 2008 JK followed by 4inch tera flex and 35 inch Toyo’s. Spend time wheeling at Silver Lake Sand Dunes, Drummond Island and starting to explore off road parks. Hope to see you on the trial, sand or :beer: .

jeep.jpg

I think I saw you driving down 31 yesterday, I like your rig. I'm looking forward to upgrading mine with a lift and tires. Did you install your lift yourself or did you have a shop do it?

Welcome. From Clio here.
We have an event in Mesick Jan 24-26th called the Reject Run. (for those that didn't get into SnoFari)
A couple trail runs and a day at twisted trails. There may be a room or two left at the mushroom cap motel where most of us are staying. Of interested Pm me for more details.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think I saw you driving down 31 yesterday, I like your rig. I'm looking forward to upgrading mine with a lift and tires. Did you install your lift yourself or did you have a shop do it?

I had the lift done at venom motor sports grand rapids. That was probably me driving down 31.

Welcome, what did you think of Drummond island?
Drummond Island just great place to go and unplug for a while. Everyone is super friendly. I have just done the outer trails around the island which are pretty mild. Turtle Ridge has pretty gnarly stuff I heard.

Top Bottom