Anvil color thread

leximann

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397838760.510405.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397838774.510551.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397838858.425380.jpg my '14 JK, close to stock, but upgraded to rubi wheels/tires. Just installed my EVO rock sliders, more pics to come!

leximann

I've only seen bits of the black Wayalife windshield banners, but could someone post a good pic of how it looks?

ACEsJK

I've only seen bits of the black Wayalife windshield banners, but could someone post a good pic of how it looks?

This is mine with a silver banner ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398973995.460182.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398974015.394988.jpg

1 Corinthians 10:31
Whether you eat or drink or WHATEVER YOU DO, DO IT FOR THE GLORY OF GOD!

Wethy

here is mine. i just picked it up yesterday.
14 anvil 2dr sport
3.73's (made the dealer find me one with them wouldnt have purchased without)
6 speed
i LOVE it. can;t wait to put bigger tires and lift on it.... but first gonna do a swap to 18/59 springs. 14/55's in there now

20140503_120547.jpg 20140503_120614.jpg

Anyone have pics of a red windshield banner? Trying to see how it will look against Anvil. I'm thinking of doing a red over black banner.

JAGS

Hooked
Jags has it on his silver...not anvil, but it'll give you a slight idea of how it'll look. Check out his build thread.

LOL!! Beat me to it. :yup:

^^^what they said. Not anvil and may not be for everyone, but I did go with red on my silver. It's just a decal, so figured why not. I'm not hating it.

Will say it looks a lot better now that the Jeep is back from ORE. Kind of have a silver/black/red thing going on. And some nice king blue thrown in for fun. 😉

Here's a couple pics from my build thread.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399736811.177437.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399736840.812666.jpg

- Jason

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
well shoot, I hate to here that. usually everyone that I talk to that runs the KM2's love them. Toyo and Nitto both make a great tire though. We run toyo's on my wife's car. The only other thing I can say about BFG is they sure do seem to dominate the off-road racing world... :thumb:

You don't watch very much off road racing do you? Nobody runs BFG's in offroad races.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I own a small fabrication/machine shop in Dallas, GA. I was promoting BFG only because I love the tires. In my opinion they are the best dual purpose mud terrain tire. The last set I had I got 50k miles out of on a daily driver/weekend wheeler. They will really impress you off road and they ride like a street tire on the road.

Being that is the case, your account should be suspended as our rules would dictate:

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_vendors

These are rules you were required to agree to in order to become a member here:

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_rules

I am willing to turn a blind eye to this but would ask that you make no further mention of your business and it would best if you recused yourself from any future discussion regarding products you sell. I am sorry for having to do this but I do think I am being more than fair here.

SDG

Caught the Bug
Anyone have pics of a red windshield banner? Trying to see how it will look against Anvil. I'm thinking of doing a red over black banner.

I do. Have been away from home and hust got a chance to wash the jeep this afternoon. I will be putting it on tomorrow so you can check it out.

SDG

Caught the Bug
Are those some EVO sliders I spy as well?

- Jason

Haha, they are! Good eye! The rest of the goodies have yet to be installed, or are in transit. Tires, wheels, lift, bumper, winch, rock lights, trek top, etc etc...

JAGS

Hooked
Haha, they are! Good eye! The rest of the goodies have yet to be installed, or are in transit. Tires, wheels, lift, bumper, winch, rock lights, trek top, etc etc...

Looking nice. 👍 Funny how we all say etc etc. That damn etc etc is freaking expensive. Guess I forgot to read the fine print. 😂😂

- Jason

Ghengiskon

Here is my 10A in anvil. It should look very different in the next couple of months, a lot of ORE parts ordered. I'll be putting the red banner on mine as well. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400353004.254754.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400352985.149492.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400352985.149492.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 600

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
The anvil fears no blow! Anvils gather here!

Lets see pictures of all the anvil jeeps!
Havent seen a color thread for the anvils yet!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404156001.806356.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404156037.493264.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404156100.768856.jpg

Top Bottom