Any metalheads on WOL?

Brute

Hooked
I grew up on 70s and 80s rock/metal, and that's still all I listen to haha..zeppelin to def leppard, Metallica (classic Metallica) to nirvana..haven't explored much new metal..I've been playing in bands since high school, got my degree in music theory and then cut my hair and joined the marine corps haha still play in bands at local bars and whatnot when I get the time

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Same here...my 1st concert was Grand Funk Railroad in 1970...it was Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Stones, and Jimi...only "metal" band from that era was Metallica...who I really liked...as I got older, listened to Dire Straits, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, STP, Creed...and blues music, which I now listen to the most...Gary Clark Jr, Joe Bonamassa, Derek Trucks, Warren Haynes...

I'm going to check out some of the bands listed here...

I think I may have to start a blues music thread...

Chris1015

Same here...my 1st concert was Grand Funk Railroad in 1970...it was Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Stones, and Jimi...only "metal" band from that era was Metallica...who I really liked...as I got older, listened to Dire Straits, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, STP, Creed...and blues music, which I now listen to the most...Gary Clark Jr, Joe Bonamassa, Derek Trucks, Warren Haynes...

I'm going to check out some of the bands listed here...

I think I may have to start a blues music thread...

Do it, what blues music do you like?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

xman4602

I love me some Tool, Deftones, chevelle, that kind of stuff. I like a bit of everything but these are the bands I always come back too!

“You are the weak, and I am the tyranny of evil men, but I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd”

Wowcool

Great thread! I am a big metal head. Metallica, megadeath, and pantera got me into the genre. Now a days As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Killswitch Engaged, and Disturbed are some of my favorites. Nothing gets me amped up like Metal.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great thread! I am a big metal head. Metallica, megadeath, and pantera got me into the genre. Now a days As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Killswitch Engaged, and Disturbed are some of my favorites. Nothing gets me amped up like Metal.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

All badass bands! I have been listening to some similar stuff from August Burns Red and Three Days Grace

davidc128

https://youtu.be/RHJhEaWX6R0

He was very talented. Im not sure if this link will work, if it doesnt just watch him sing "Nothing Compares To You" written by Prince, and originally performed by Sinead O'Connor. Chris Cornell blows Sinead out of the water with his version.

Say hello to heaven!

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Dude thatll give u chills!! That version definitely just made it into my top 10 list!!

Sinnerjk

Lamb of god, mushroomhead,slipknot, in this moment, pantera love them all sang for a metal band for 7 years but retired to old for that shit lol RIP Chris put some damn good vocals out there u will be missed

Top Bottom