any NHL fans out there?

Paisano

While I would love to see a Ducks/kings playoff series (just to shut the kings fans the fuck up:bleh:), there is no way I can root for them to win, even as much as I hate the Sharks.
Game 7 of this series will be fun! GO ____ nobody! Can we root for neither team to win???

I love Ducks, when they are cooking in my crockpot! Don't make me call my sister to come slap you in the kisser! BTW Jim Fox at least played for the Kings! I'm excited i get to watch more hockey with my team playing.

xkid

Good to see Mason do it. Had the pleasure of watching him play junior here in my home town. Well him and Cory Perry,Pat Kane,Pat Maroon,Jared Tinordi,Dave Bolland,Chris kelly,Brandon Prust and more coming. Dale and Mark Hunter are pretty good at what there doing. More coming.San Jose,you have Chris Tierney coming some time.

noroad

Go Bruins. Hate the habs.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I never wish any player to get hurt but i wish someone would beat Subban's face into the ice and i do mean with all do respect lol

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I never wish any player to get hurt but i wish someone would beat Subban’s face into the ice and i do mean with all do respect lol

I never wish any player to get hurt but i wish someone would beat Chara’s face into the ice and i do mean with all do respect lol ;)

noroad

I never wish any player to get hurt but i wish someone would beat Chara’s face into the ice and i do mean with all do respect lol ;)

Hahaha when that day comes let me know, at least he doesnt take a dive every ten mins!

Armydog

GO PENGUINS!:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom