Anyone have the LOD Destroyer Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier?

DK570

35s. You can adjust the height of the tire if you don't like the look.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

hmm... but you want the tire low for better visibility, and low center of gravity. I'm surprised the corners are exposed with a 35 on there. I really like everything about the carrier except that.

FredBMOC

Installed front and rear Destroyer

I installed both front and rear LOD Destroyer bumpers over the weekend.
Overall I thought the bumper installs were fairly straightforward. I encountered the same issues you all described so I was ready for them. One of the hardest parts of the job for me was wiring the different lamps; it took a lot of researching on the net to find the right way to wire things up but it all works so I'm stoked:clap2:
Really happy with how they turned out!
IMG_9574.JPG.jpg IMG_9576.JPG.jpg IMG_9580.JPG.jpg IMG_9578.JPG.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I installed both front and rear LOD Destroyer bumpers over the weekend.
Overall I thought the bumper installs were fairly straightforward. I encountered the same issues you all described so I was ready for them. One of the hardest parts of the job for me was wiring the different lamps; it took a lot of researching on the net to find the right way to wire things up but it all works so I'm stoked:clap2:
Really happy with how they turned out!
View attachment 247955 View attachment 247956 View attachment 247957 View attachment 247958

These are the mid width?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

3dpilot

Just curious, did anyone measure the distance between tailgate and end of a (12.5" wide) Tires? I have a crowded garage and hoping this bumper will fit. Thanks in advance.

3dpilot

19.25" with a 37x13.5r17

Pic showing how I measured
View attachment 248871

Thanks a bunch @Granitezcrystal !!:thumb:

I ordered the LOD destroyer today thru Quadratec and then only option on the website was bare or black. I didnt see an option with the light selection. Does that mean mine comes without any cutout? Hmmm...I guess I can always use a Dremel if I have to.

Last edited:

GraniteCrystal

Thanks a bunch @Granitezcrystal !!:thumb:

I ordered the LOD destroyer today thru Quadratec and then only option on the website was bare or black. I didnt see an option with the light selection. Does that mean mine comes without any cutout? Hmmm...I guess I can always use a Dremel if I have to.
Call Quadratec tomorrow. Give them the LoD part number for the correct bezel you want. They'll get it for you, no problem. You should definitely do this and not hassle with it yourself.

Top Bottom