Anyone LOVING LIFE? AKA - the 2021 L!FE IS GOOD AGAIN Thread

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
It's been great here in Colorado the last few months but to piss in everybody's Wheaties, I recently saw an internet headline from the Denver Pot (Post) stating we're gonna mask up again and deal with mandates. Local merchants, mostly the watering holes I frequent, are a little bit freaked out 'cause some were hanging on by their fingernails and just getting back on their feet. I'm double bummin'!

jesse3638

Hooked
It's been great here in Colorado the last few months but to piss in everybody's Wheaties, I recently saw an internet headline from the Denver Pot (Post) stating we're gonna mask up again and deal with mandates. Local merchants, mostly the watering holes I frequent, are a little bit freaked out 'cause some were hanging on by their fingernails and just getting back on their feet. I'm double bummin'!
If I was a business owner on the verge of shuttering my establishment I would give 0 fucks and keep it business as usual until the forced me to close.

WJCO

Meme King
If I was a business owner on the verge of shuttering my establishment I would give 0 fucks and keep it business as usual.
Resist in pride rather than comply in shame. Pockets of that popping up everywhere and it's encouraging.

jesse3638

Hooked
My kid's school district has finally moved to mask optional and it is awesome to see my 4 year old get to see her classmate's and teacher's faces for essentially the first time.
A local district here is pushing back against the vaccine mandate for teachers and students. I'm curious to see what happens there.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cindy and I are down in Boulder City right now and we just saw the most amazing thing... there were kids everywhere, all dressed up and riding in the back of pickup trucks all decorated with balloons and signs and everyone was celebrating their graduation like it was the 1980's or something. No masks, no social distancing and no care about safety of any kind... it was beautiful.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Cindy and I are down in Boulder City right now and we just saw the most amazing thing... there were kids everywhere, all dressed up and riding in the back of pickup trucks all decorated with balloons and signs and everyone was celebrating their graduation like it was the 1980's or something. No masks, no social distancing and no care about safety of any kind... it was beautiful.
Meanwhile in California
A7B45099-FE77-4211-A15B-793CD0781E63.jpeg

Top Bottom