Anyone running Northridge ARB compressor mount?

I understand where everyone is coming from, but being that this is a forum that Eddie and Cindy created and are actively involved in, it seems a little disrespectful to bring it up on here.

Kinda like going to a friend's house and asking about an ex-girlfriend in front of their new wife. Some things are better left unsaid.

Agreed...but hes not saying everyone should go buy it....he already owns it and just needs some pointers installing it.

How did it sound dumb? The mount wasn't working like the instructions showed it was supposed to. I'm guessing you've never done any actual work to your Jeep besides change the oil if you've never been confused or found a problem?

How is it dumb you ask?

You just said "it's a bitch".

Care to explain what is the problem. Like oh dang there is hardly any room to get that back bolt tight any tricks to getting that thing tight . Or, anyone else have issues lining up the bolt holes?
You know. Something of substance so we can actually know what in the actual fuck you are talking about. And it's 2016. Take a GD picture and explain what is going on.

As for your assumption of me. You got it. Can't even change my oil.

To answer the original question, I have purchased the ARB compressor kit from Northridge4x4 which included the compressor, air hose, and accessory kit. The kit included an EVO manufacturing mount which was simple to mount. I personally wired the compressor straight to my S-Pod while maintaining the original pressure sensor. The mount is very simple to install, loosen the rear bolts without removing them completely and just slide the mount behind the brake booster. Any other questions just ask.

long extensions past the abs lines to hit the nuts on teh underside of the brake booster. Line it up and put the nuts back.

Top Bottom