Anyone running the Cooper stt pro's ?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
A few people on here including Wayalife are running them and they all speak highly of them. Surprisingly quiet with how aggressive the tread is

CJW

Are these quieter than to toyo or nitto MTs? Anyone have feedback on that yet?

FNGsport

Running the ST Maxx in a 35" and I will buy these again. It's Cooper's A/T M/T hybrid. Great tires, zero road noise at any speed and the ride is super smooth compared to my 33" M/T's I had before. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465065639.147977.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465065682.574366.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
I just talked to a neighbor this morning that runs them in 37s. He just did 1200 miles on a Moab trip and has had the tires at least a year. Both he and his wife said that they did awesome in Moab. And super quiet for a mud tire. Ddays here has positive things to say about them as well.

mastrcruse

Wonder if they'll ever make a 40" version. I've read a few reviews and people seem to love them. Although not the same tire, I ran 2 sets of cooper LTZ's on my diesel and they were one of the best tires I've had on any vehicle so glad to see there is a potential tire to put on the jeep.

Ddays

Hooked
These tires are pretty damn nice. While I can't compare them to Nitto's or Toyo's, I'd be surprised if they were any better. I like these enough that I'll be getting these as long as they're available.
They're well built (mine did not require balancing), quiet, perform great, and really affordable. I actually paid less for the 13.50" wide vs the 12.50" wide.
There's a thread here that Eddie started on these tires but I'll be damned if I can find it...

wh3.jpg
Gruff 11.jpg

Last edited:

dchew

I just got a set. So far they drive very nice. I think they might be noisier than new Nitto TG's, but they are quieter than the set I just took off with 40k miles on them. Didn't balance them (still have old weights from the Nitto's on the wheels). Doesn't feel like it needs it but I might get it done anyway.

Tomorrow will be the first day off road with them so I will report back.

Dave

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465073609.067845.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465073634.989116.jpg

Last edited:

mo0s3

Yeah I think I'm sold, I just read some guy had 65k on them and still going strong. They do look Beastly !!
Thanks for all the knowledge guys !!!

Ozon8r

I've had 37x13.5/17 stt pros for about two months. So far, great off-road and decent on the highway with not any noticeable road noise from the tire at 75+ mph. I had trouble getting mine balanced but not too concerned now.

dchew

Went out Sunday and the tires performed really well. It is so hard to do any sort of reasonable comparison, especially since my old Nitto TG's had 40k miles on them so anything new would seem great.

It wasn't raining but the trails were wet and rocks damp from earlier rain. Sections I've struggled with before were no problem. I was at 8 psi.

Very happy with them.

Dave

deadguy

Mine did great offroad. Wet and muddy was no match for these

Attachments

• 1465306662735.jpg
    1465306662735.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 261
Top Bottom