Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess if you’re a hotel in LA, you either take in homeless people willingly or the city will force you to.

View attachment 346815

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Geez, damn business people. Who wouldn't want a bunch of stinky filthy fuckers destroying their hotel? :rolleyes2:

Who's gonna pay for the day to day upkeep or deep cleaning required when/if they decide to vacate the rooms?

The only thing that’s new about this shit is that people are willing to accept it as “normal”

Adjustments.JPG

We go out to eat to 'get away from it all,' a chance for new food, so we don't have to cook, etc. No fucking way I would pay to sit in that plastic prison.

I wonder how much someone charged the restaurant for the PVC pipe and plastic wrap walls! [emoji23]

We go out to eat to 'get away from it all,' a chance for new food, so we don't have to cook, etc. No fucking way I would pay to sit in that plastic prison.

Yep, not happening. I bet 40% of restaurants and bars either never open back up or don’t last two months open under reduced capacity/social distance orders. You can’t run at half capacity and pay full capacity rent for very long.

Yep, not happening. I bet 40% of restaurants and bars either never open back up or don’t last two months open under reduced capacity/social distance orders. You can’t run at half capacity and pay full capacity rent for very long.

I'm in the DFW area and several places are not opening because of the limited capacity rule. There were also other businesses who kept business as usual with no consequences.

This Dallas judge bullshit is looking politically motivated so hoping he's ousted soon. That woman was practicing as many safe guards as possible while remaining open, constant cleaning, no people lingering around and all wore masks.

IMO she did what every other business should have done so long as they were as careful as she was.

Hell, Walmart was always packed with large families and I bet no more than 10% wore masks. Same with Costco (they just recently implemented everyone must wear a mask to enter the store)

Why the fuck do some people need to take their entire family and extended families to go shopping??? short rant lol

Why the fuck do some people need to take their entire family and extended families to go shopping??? short rant lol

And those are the ones that yell at them the whole fucking time so everyone in the damn store can hear them. :rolleyes2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom