Are You an AMAZON Shopper?

JT@623

Hooked
All I have is a small grocery store we shop Amazon all the time 👍 . So I’m looking to upgrade the winch on mine when I do I’ll go through the Amazon link .

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, if I understand correctly, if I enter Amazon through your store, even if I don't buy from your store, anything I purchase you still see a percentage?

If so, I'll the change the Amazon addy in my top sites to yours and initiate all my searches from there.
Yup. That's the way it was explained to me. Once you get onto Amazon through our link, anything you buy, we get a small kickback. :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
nice! glad to see you back on Amazon (y)
Yeah, they've made a lot of changes and to the point where what we were trying to do here became obsolete. Anyway, we redid things on their terms and now, this is how things are done :)

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Already switched it over. Now when I click Amazon the first thing I see is some Eddie dude and Jeeps.
Oh snap! You’re right! Now every time I open my regular Amazon app it pulls up automatically.

edit: Eddie is there any way to confirm if I order directly through the app that you’ll get a kickback?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh snap! You’re right! Now every time I open my regular Amazon app it pulls up automatically.

edit: Eddie is there any way to confirm if I order directly through the app that you’ll get a kickback?
Honestly, I don’t know if I could track that and really, it’s ok if it doesn’t 😎

briand

Yup. That's the way it was explained to me. Once you get onto Amazon through our link, anything you buy, we get a small kickback. :)
Interesting, didn’t realize that. Guess I’m gonna have to start searching Amazon through your store. I may not post that much but the forum is my go to “social media” site as well as the only site I actually visit. Thanks Eddie and Cindy

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting, didn’t realize that. Guess I’m gonna have to start searching Amazon through your store. I may not post that much but the forum is my go to “social media” site as well as the only site I actually visit. Thanks Eddie and Cindy
We really do appreciate it :)

Top Bottom