Are you normally this acquisitory & call people derogatory names

benatc1

Hooked
🤣🤣🤣 Narcissist don’t lose sleep, they can never do no wrong so they’re not even aware of their shortcomings.
The whole fact that long time members let the newbs know how you are so that you don’t bully them away does speak volumes.
The last sentence in your post says it all, you couldn’t just say what you had to say then drop it. You had to do the whole dick slinging show.
I’m not getting the fuck outta here, too much good information to be shared.
You have an awesome weekend kind sir.đź‘Ť
Man you’re so right, we choose to explain overlander because people like you can’t handle the internet and get all butt hurt over words, and the fact you don’t want to leave because all the good info is certainly in part of Overlander running off all the bullshit so yea the importance of him does speak volumes

Aceisback

Hooked
Man you’re so right, we choose to explain overlander because people like you can’t handle the internet and get all butt hurt over words, and the fact you don’t want to leave because all the good info is certainly in part of Overlander running off all the bullshit so yea the importance of him does speak volumes
🤪 People like me can’t handle the internet?🤷‍♂️ Son the internet is my playground and I’ve certainly never been butthurt over words. I’ve got much better ways to spend my time.
But kudos to you for being a fanboi and choosing to explain what I assume to be a grown ass man. I think he explains his self just fine.
Me not wanting to leave has nothing to do with who he may or may not have bullied in to leaving. I choose to hang around because I enjoy learning, and helping others. And maybe dropping a meme from time to time.
Don’t y’all have some college football to be enjoying?🤷‍♂️

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Y’all make me chuckle. One of three things is true: (1) an individual is too stupid to read and understand the simple rules that must be followed for free participation in this forum; (2) an individual just “clicks” through with no concern for what the rules might be; or, (3) an individual ignores the rules because of an ulterior motive.

Most of us that have been around for longer than a minute don’t really care which of the above it is. If you want to argue about the rules, about how you were “just trying to help”, or about any other lame ass reason why you think you should be treated differently, you can eat a bowl of donkey dicks and fuck right off.

I can’t believe how easy some of y’all get your panties in a wad but, like a wise man once said, good times create weak men.

benatc1

Hooked
🤪 People like me can’t handle the internet?🤷‍♂️ Son the internet is my playground and I’ve certainly never been butthurt over words. I’ve got much better ways to spend my time.
But kudos to you for being a fanboi and choosing to explain what I assume to be a grown ass man. I think he explains his self just fine.
Me not wanting to leave has nothing to do with who he may or may not have bullied in to leaving. I choose to hang around because I enjoy learning, and helping others. And maybe dropping a meme from time to time.
Don’t y’all have some college football to be enjoying?🤷‍♂️
Lol for the record I don’t want you to leave, but certainly you can’t be so sensitive in your prior posts and then turn around and be the internet tough guy as if you’ve got this whole things mastered. 🤦‍♂️

and to my prior point, I don’t need to be a “fanboi” and explain a grown as man, his value here speaks for itself, unlike people coming here to pimp their shit.

and yes, I should be watching football, but there aren’t that many interesting games on yet today, so I’m wasting my time talking to you

Aceisback

Hooked
Lol for the record I don’t want you to leave, but certainly you can’t be so sensitive in your prior posts and then turn around and be the internet tough guy as if you’ve got this whole things mastered. 🤦‍♂️

and to my prior point, I don’t need to be a “fanboi” and explain a grown as man, his value here speaks for itself, unlike people coming here to pimp their shit.

and yes, I should be watching football, but there aren’t that many interesting games on yet today, so I’m wasting my time talking to you
I’m actually out walking my dog through a Preserve while my wife is hosting a women’s cancer event. Stop and check my phone when my old ass sits for a rest.
Neither sensitive or a tough guy, just casually passing through my remaining days. Enjoy the rest of yours.
Meanwhile I’m looking for the troll out here in the woods who prepared these pancakes.👍 IMG_1958.jpeg IMG_1959.jpeg

These new people bitching and complaining about rules, enforcement methods, those who do the enforcement and being called out for breaking the rules, remind me of what’s happening to this country. One example is people that are sick of the shit hole state they live in and that they’ve helped to create and move to a better more free state. Once there they have no regard for the reasons the new state is free or better, they don’t agree with the political landscape, they shit on the people that made and keep the state so inviting to them. Then they start complaining, becoming assholes to those around them, unrelentingly try to force their beliefs on them and end up ruining the state they moved to. Luckily that won’t happen here on Wayalife as much as you try. Either assimilate and participate within the rules, and stop your bitching or just get the fuck out.

Top Bottom