As always lost...and needing help with tire pressure

TXlineguy

All right Yall here's what's going on as always I'm lost and looking for clue. I saying unfortunately because I know it's not the best set up but I am running general grappler 17/12.5/35 on fuel rims. I have a JK that is extremely light and I would really appreciate it if someone that's got more snap then me can help me out with what tire pressure I should be at

As always thanks Yall

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
All right Yall here's what's going on as always I'm lost and looking for clue. I saying unfortunately because I know it's not the best set up but I am running general grappler 17/12.5/35 on fuel rims. I have a JK that is extremely light and I would really appreciate it if someone that's got more snap then me can help me out with what tire pressure I should be at

As always thanks Yall

Optimally, you want to run as much air as you can while keeping your tread making full contact with the ground. For a 35" tire, this will most likely be around 30-35 psi but every tire is different.

Kyle7R

Every time I take my jeep somewhere for maintenance, inspection, tire rotation, anything; they always want to air my tires up to 40 something psi and it rides like a carriage on wooden wheels.

ScoobyCarolanNC

Every time I take my jeep somewhere for maintenance, inspection, tire rotation, anything; they always want to air my tires up to 40 something psi and it rides like a carriage on wooden wheels.

Factory pressure is like 38. Happened to me a few times too. Everyone just does what the computer says & pays no damn attention to details.

Top Bottom