ATX Slabs: Lets see them!

bo9roadking

You know on a few other forums, people comment that all of the EVO'd out rigs look the same, are generic, run all the exact same wheels/tires etc. Even though I sort of agree, I still think our rigs are some of, if not the best, looking jeeps on the road today. Great looking pair of jeeps you have there, here's to being a copy cat :rock: :beer:

Thanks Greg. :beer:

I don't mind being a copycat because EVO works. I have it mixed up a bit because I have an RK 3-link long arm with a custom bridge/truss on the D80, some Poison Spyder stuff, and some things from other vendors, but I love the look and functionality. I'm glad people like you, Mel, and Eddy are out there to help the rest of us. Since I live in Texas, I've never seen another fully EVO'd JK, so I'm still somewhat unique where I live. I'm sure it is only a matter of time before more EVO'd JK's make their way east of the Colorado Rockies. :thumb:

Last edited:

Oscar35

Here are mine. I'll post a pic next week once mounted.

Attachments

• 1396498425186.jpg
    1396498425186.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 489
  • 1396498438629.jpg
    1396498438629.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 507

Rippin Lipz

Thanks Greg. :beer:

I don't mind being a copycat because EVO works. I have it mixed up a bit because I have an RK 3-link long arm with a custom bridge/truss on the D80, some Poison Spyder stuff, and some things from other vendors, but I love the look and functionality. I'm glad people like you, Mel, and Eddy are out there to help the rest of us. Since I live in Texas, I've never seen another fully EVO'd JK, so I'm still somewhat unique where I live. I'm sure it is only a matter of time before more EVO'd JK's make their way east of the Colorado Rockies. :thumb:

I'm not fully EVO'ed out but I have some of the goods. I'de like to check your rig out some day and see how you rigged your 3 link with the Evolever.

Tyler19

Definitely call EVO soon if you want to get that 5th wheel free! These wheels tend to sell out fast! Here are some more shots of rigs running them to help help you make the decision ;)

Is that a custom in dash GPS screen on the passenger side in two of those pictures??

GCM 2

Is that a custom in dash GPS screen on the passenger side in two of those pictures??

Yes, that was EVO1's old stock dash in 2010, customized on the passenger side for the Lowrance Chart Plotter/GPS. This was done for the first year it was raced in the King Of The Hammers.

image-3509015329.jpg

RodCyn

ez34.jpg

Top Bottom