Aux switches not working

Robo

Hey everybody, could use some help - I just finished installing my arb air compressor using Eddie’s ACM and having watched his video on the gladiators install. Everything went smooth until I tried to test it out, and now none of my aux switches are working, never was able to really test it out. The switches no longer light up so doesn’t seem like they’re getting power. I expect I screwed something up. Any ideas? The battery doesn’t seem low, it’s at 14.3 volts and everything else seems fine. I also don’t have an error message about aux switches unavailable. Just curious if anybody has come across this or has any suggestions. I might just hook it up to my battery tender overnight to rule out the rundown battery. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

CalSgt

Hooked
Did you use the EVIC/Uconect or whatever the screen is called to set up the switches?

If they are factory installed switches that is all you should need to do for them to work

If you installed them aftermarket you will need a taser programmer (or similar) or the dealership will need to activate them in the computer

Upvote 0

Robo

I ordered the jeep from factory with the switch panel and they’d previously light up. I haven’t tried setting them up through my radio - just assumed since they were hot before that they’d stay hot. I do have a taser though too…

Upvote 0

JimLee

Hooked
You just hooked up the control wire for the compressor to the aux switches correct? Not the power and ground for the compressor.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom