Axle question

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I do need to think ahead so that is why I will prolly go with with 5.13s. I have been jumping back and forth to much. With 35s it might be a little much but ultimately I want 37s so I should plan ahead. The chart shows 4.88s with 35s on a manual goes back to stock but I hope within a year I will be on 37s. Thanks for all the input and advice. Still learning all this as I go.

Trust me, it's what I had done in the past and really, what I would highly recommend especially if you think you'll be going 37's in the future.

hbkid22

Trust me, it's what I had done in the past and really, what I would highly recommend especially if you think you'll be going 37's in the future.

Yeah. I will plan on that. And yeah I know I will still be running a D30 but I gotta start slow. This way I will lock the rear with an ARB but keep the front open until I get a PR44.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah. I will plan on that. And yeah I know I will still be running a D30 but I gotta start slow. This way I will lock the rear with an ARB but keep the front open until I get a PR44.

Sounds like a solid plan to me and what I would do :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

x2. Solid plan an what I did.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Did you replace the ball joints as well? And can you reuse ball joints once installed?

Only replaced them when they failed. I used crown hd ball joints because they were cheap and the exact same thing as synergy or alloy. I will do dynatrac at a later date.

Yes you can swap ball joints over from one axle to the next

Top Bottom